+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

ahmedmushtaq

Jul 11, 2020
Its been almost a month now since remedical is passed...GCMS says *Appear RFV* status since 5th May 2021 and yet no news of PPR....Extremely dishearted and disappointed as well...I dont think there is any accountabilty system in IRCC...Everytime you send a webform, they give a generic response of awaiting officer review....I mean

Ashbeel

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
19-02-2021
Nomination.....
02-03-2021
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Med's Done....
04-01-2021
Hello Everyone, I got Medical extension on 22 Feb 2022. My question is does that have any positive sign? like does it mean eligibility passed? I'm worried after seeing some rejections on Kubair group :D
What rejection are you talking about? are there rejections of old applications?

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
All VO are working expect london. Extended meds of some people last week and then silence
I received a reply to a webform inquiry telling me that medicals were extended on the 8th of Feb. until 8/Feb/2023 but nothing shows on my profile, it only shows that “we will send you a message if this changes”

Does anyone know when should it show in my profile? And does the extension mean by any chance that my eligibility is passed?
@legalfalcon your advice is appreciated,

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received a reply to a webform inquiry telling me that medicals were extended on the 8th of Feb. until 8/Feb/2023 but nothing shows on my profile, it only shows that “we will send you a message if this changes”

Does anyone know when should it show in my profile? And does the extension mean by any chance that my eligibility is passed?
@legalfalcon your advice is appreciated,
in how many days did you get a response to your webform?

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Will London vo ever wake up. They are issuing 1 ppr per week. Anyone heard of any ppr issued besides the one from kubeir group

tony789456

Jun 16, 2017
Hi all,

I'm traveling mid may 15.

I'm taking required POF.

*My question is as follows*

If I want to bring more funds from my home country into Canada after one or two months, what should I declare on the form when I make my landing in Canada? that how much money am I bringing in - will it be only the POF or also the additional money that I am expecting after one or two months

I have been told that I will need to pay taxes in Canada for any additional amounts that I bring into the country that I have not declared on that form upon landing.

mrlahori

Star Member
May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2012
AOR Received.
07-12-2012
File Transfer...
09-01-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2012
SEP 2020 FSW EE
LVO
ADR Feb 11
ADR Submitted Feb 13
Remedical request March 3
medical passed march 13

itwillrain

Dec 8, 2021
Man, has anyone heard anything from London VO after meds extension? My meds were extended on 17th feb, since then I have absolutely nothing. What should I realistically expect?

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
Man, has anyone heard anything from London VO after meds extension? My meds were extended on 17th feb, since then I have absolutely nothing. What should I realistically expect?
My meds were extended on 3rd Feb, and have not heard back from them ever since. I think April/May would be a bit realistic but man they are completely unpredictable. My friend had his meds extended on 2 Feb and got PPR on 23 Feb.

Reactions: itwillrain

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
we are all in this boat to no where of remeds passed. no one has had any communication or update from london vo in three weeks. atleast they should adr's if required.

TheScrutiniser

Jan 21, 2021
In similar vein to many here, I have not had any update at all from London VO, my AOR is Dec 9 2020. The only 'movement' on my application was my medicals being extended randomly on Feb 15 2022. That is the only communication I've had since the standard biometrics request in Jan 2021 after I submitted my application.

I am fed up with my life being on hold and opted to apply for the IEC for a work permit, which I received. I'm planning to move to Canada in July and hope that PR follows later on this year. I feel everybody's frustration and pain, it's horrible waiting and not knowing what is happening.