AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
As I said this due date is not relevant. My first gcms note had a due date. Nothing happened on that due date as I can see from my last notes. They take their sweet time.
Thats sad.

seggie007

Jul 20, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
File Transfer...
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
As I said this due date is not relevant. My first gcms note had a due date. Nothing happened on that due date as I can see from my last notes. They take their sweet time.
The due date mentioned isn't the due date on my gcms note. It's the due date to submit the additional documents requested.

ddlykitten

Oct 3, 2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
I'm pretty sure they said don't put a stamp on, unless that was for normal envelopes only. But obviously go with your PPR mail if it told you otherwise. For special delivery mine said you have to log the number - sounds like something you do when you pay and validate the envelope no?

Am also at LVO for CoPR. Very keen to know what timescales people have seen or experienced for this after responding to PPR.

Can someone help out?
There is a tracking number already on the envelope when I get them from the post office. I just put docs and another empty envelope with my address written in there, sealed and paid £7.5 for putting a stamp, got receipt with the same tracking number on it. London Office might be doing their own way instead of the stamp as it's a government office so they may be waived when sending mails?

Here's what they actually said in my PPR letter.

In your package, include a self-addressed envelope that is A4 size or larger (21cm x 30cm or 8.5” x 12”). Do not put stamps on your return envelope. Do not use a courier envelope as your return envelope. If your return address is in the UK, you may use a Royal Mail Special Delivery envelope that is large enough (keep a copy of the tracking number).

Tobe

Aug 6, 2014
c'mon London visa office, what happened to the ppr fire? Will soon hit 180days:( this is depressing

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since last week Tuesday, people got pot hours after ip2 don't know why mine is being prolonged.
i've seen people application in progress for several months also...

average depends from VO or VO... i think its around 2-3 weeks normally

Tobe

Aug 6, 2014
i've seen people application in progress for several months also...

average depends from VO or VO... i think its around 2-3 weeks normally
Gosh I hope it won't be several months, cuz I was at NA for 3months +, that wasn't fun at all.
Anyway I'll contact them if it exceeds the 10th.