+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Just got a message that the decision envelope has been dispatched. It took 10 weeks. Thanks
Congratulations. Did you receive this email before "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office" and when? I am trying to figure out how many days VFS takes once they get the envelope.

OnCan

Dec 8, 2022
Congratulations. Did you receive this email before "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office" and when? I am trying to figure out how many days VFS takes once they get the envelope.
Thanks. I got these "The decision envelope....."emails today. I think that next I will get email from VFS to pick up the passports. I hope that it will be within 1 or 2 days. I will update. Thanks

Reactions: piyushpth

OnCan

Dec 8, 2022
Was your status in portal got updated? I checked my status in portal yesterday. It is not updated yet.

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Was your status in portal got updated? I checked my status in portal yesterday. It is not updated yet.
Not yet. In fact my stamping is not completed yet. I had submitted the passports of myself, wife and son. For my wife and son, we have received a message from VFS that passport received after decision but there is no update for my tracking id.

OnCan

Dec 8, 2022
Not yet. In fact my stamping is not completed yet. I had submitted the passports of myself, wife and son. For my wife and son, we have received a message from VFS that passport received after decision but there is no update for my tracking id.
I understand your stamping is not completed yet. You mean that your wife and son GCkey is not updated in portal?

Jan 14, 2023
Hi, I applied for express entry permanent residence and received email to submit passport. Can anyone guide me do I need to book an appointment at VFS London for submission of passport for visa stamping. Because at VFS website when I try to book an appointment it only gives me option for a biometric appointment not for passport submission.
Thanks for your help.

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Hi, I applied for express entry permanent residence and received email to submit passport. Can anyone guide me do I need to book an appointment at VFS London for submission of passport for visa stamping. Because at VFS website when I try to book an appointment it only gives me option for a biometric appointment not for passport submission.
Thanks for your help.
No you don't need an appointment - you can just show up (that's what I did).
However, in my experience:
- if you come around lunchtime they will tell you to come back in an hour
- queues can be really long - I had to wait 3 hours for what was a 5 min appointment
I'm sure it varies depending on the day and time so maybe you'll be more lucky but be prepared to wait.

MNM1213

Dec 2, 2022
Hi,

Can someone please guide how much time it takes if a spousal sponsorship application has been forwarded to UK LONDON OFFICE after MEDICAL RESULTS are UPDATED ON the PORTAL on NOV 09-2022?

Since November, the Background Check and Eligibility status are not started yet. 2 ghost updates as below:

• Nov 29, 2022: We received your inquiry.
    Nov 21, 2022: We received your enquiry.
    Nov 25, 2022:
    We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

Can someone please help me what with would be processed and wait the ng time after this?

monster999

Sep 18, 2022
Hi I am canadian PR and my wife is from Pakistan and I applied for outland online in September 2022 for which I have received AOR and SA but no medical and file has been sent to London VO that is notoriously slow. Meanwhile, My wife got her TRV approved and she will travel with me in April 2023. Given the terrible wait times, do you think I cancel the outland and apply inland in April 2023. This way hopefully I will have PR by the end of 2023 or sooner. While the outland applications for london can take 2 years and I might be getting PR in september 2024. Not sure what to do?
Will it raise any suspicions on my case if I go through. Also I am a bit scared if my wife becomes pregnant on visitor visa, I will have no coverage for delivery.

thanks