+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

ReyaM

Nov 16, 2020
Hello there, my husband who is an outlander has been asked to submit his passport. They didn't give instructions on where to submit it. Does anyone know where to submit if he is in Lahore,Pakistan. And what is a passport transmission fee ?

Khawaja.Ahsan00

Feb 17, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Offica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2020
AOR Received.
20-10-2020
Hello there, my husband who is an outlander has been asked to submit his passport. They didn't give instructions on where to submit it. Does anyone know where to submit if he is in Lahore,Pakistan. And what is a passport transmission fee ?
I think you have to submit it to the Canadian embassy in Islamabad. I am not sure though but can you please share details?
You or he can CALL IRCC to get more details.
His timeline of application and what exactly was there in the email?
Looking forward to your kind response.

bluesparrow

Oct 9, 2020

dxben

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Hi. what's your AOR?

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Hello, i am sep 25 Aor, Pakistani, file is in LVO, today I have got this reply from LVO

Your application is currently awaiting further review.

Can you please explain is that a matter of concern?

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
Hello, i am sep 25 Aor, Pakistani, file is in LVO, today I have got this reply from LVO

Your application is currently awaiting further review.

Can you please explain is that a matter of concern?
it means that you file is awaiting an officer to review your eligibility and criminality and pass it.

everyone of us from London VO is waiting for this officer review since december 2020.

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
it means that you file is awaiting an officer to review your eligibility and criminality and pass it.

everyone of us from London VO is waiting for this officer review since december 2020.
Hi, do you think the London VO operates now? I believe there were no updates from them for ages...

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
Hi, do you think the London VO operates now? I believe there were no updates from them for ages...
If you search the forums, London VO is operating for Spousal Applicants (Outland) but not for Express Entry/PR applicants. None of the 100 people I know of got updates since their files were moved to London after mid-December 2020. So they are clearly prioritising family applications.

Overall except for London, there are hardly any updates from other VOs like Paris, Cairo, Accra, Singapore, New Dehli, Hong Kong or Sydney. I guess there are some sort of instructions to only process applications after the restrictions are lifted.

dxben

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Received GCMS notes today, they are working on our files as I can see from the notes.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentalion:
Info Sharing:Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Reactions: YCH

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Received GCMS notes today, they are working on our files as I can see from the notes.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentalion:
Info Sharing:Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
Hi, were there any significant updates comparing the previous GCMS notes? Can I ask you please - what's your AOR?

dxben

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Hi, were there any significant updates comparing the previous GCMS notes? Can I ask you please - what's your AOR?
Hi, mainly related to security and criminality. THE last GCMS I got in December and it was mentioned that security not started. This time it's blank.
Aor- 19 Aug

Reactions: YCH