Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon is london visa office working or closed due to the new virus? and if they are also focusing only on CEC applicants?

There is no info based on office, however, most of Ontario and Quebec, remain closed. Only essential services are open, so do not expect much and even if any office is open, it will be down to only bare minimum and priority services.

The most recent update available from IRCC:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html?fbclid=IwAR3Qy1Sn4NbIMG8crMXeJGfFQkzIz-ptEgJK2bzgh_tUBqI1eCpinDvrZmQ#processing

Keep an eye out for updates at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

This link will let you know what IRCC filed IRCC is currently processing.

Reactions: YCH and mussadsar

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hello everybody, could you please tell if any of you saw any GU update recently (within last month)? Or any request from London VO? Anything that might be a sign that they are working on our applications?

Reactions: blackknight12

Cherry-blossom

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Is anybody here waiting for their passport to be returned to them from London VO after visa counterfoil stamping? I have sent mine Dec. 18, 2020 for visa stamping (I’m an EE applicant) and I still haven’t heard from them. Though I understand the UK lockdown is slowing things down, I am a little worried because its been almost a month since London VO has received my passport. Haven’t heard from them since.
@g.isid , Please have you received your copr now from London office?

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
Hello everybody, could you please tell if any of you saw any GU update recently (within last month)? Or any request from London VO? Anything that might be a sign that they are working on our applications?
Someone on the Spousal Visa Applications forum wrote they got ADRs and had conversations with the visa officer from London VO. And on the January 2020 forum someone got a PPR on 14 Jan from LVO. But no significant news from anyone else. Even in all other forums people are bashing London VO for being so quiet. Some say it is due to the lockdown? who knows?

AmalDreams

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020

I received a GU on 16th December. It was my 3rd GU. Nothing after that. They sent a lot of PPRs in november. Maybe there will be a movement in feb?

dxben

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Someone got PPR request in Jan from LVO.. read it on another forum... I guess they are working from home and of course very slow.. London is in lockdown till mid-march so not expecting much...

Ginna28

Apr 23, 2020
PPR!!!!

cant believe it! Got an email a few hours ago to check my account as theres a message. When i opened there it was!

fsw-o
aor-sept 18,2020
Ppr-1st feb,2021
Vo-london Uk

Ask me any other questions you guys have!
Goodluck to all. I hope and pray everyone gets their ppr/copr soon.
Oh my
Congratulations!!! You just gave me hope congrats!

Ginna28

Apr 23, 2020
PPR!!!!

cant believe it! Got an email a few hours ago to check my account as theres a message. When i opened there it was!

fsw-o
aor-sept 18,2020
Ppr-1st feb,2021
Vo-london Uk

Did you notice any GU prior to this please?

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
PPR!!!!

fsw-o
aor-sept 18,2020
Ppr-1st feb,2021
Vo-london Uk

Can you please tell me what your Background Check Status prior to this? And if it was IP2, how long it took to change from IP1 to IP2?

dxben

Star Member
May 24, 2020
PPR!!!!

fsw-o
aor-sept 18,2020
Ppr-1st feb,2021
Vo-london Uk

Congratulations..

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
PPR!!!!

fsw-o
aor-sept 18,2020
Ppr-1st feb,2021
Vo-london Uk

What is your country of residence?