+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Hazzangulzar

Mar 16, 2019
I have heard the same, submitted the very day I got the request. The request was made on 28th September 2020 and I got 10 days to submit the supporting documents. Due on 8th October 2020. Even after I uploaded the documents, the profile says your action is required while the Additional Documents title on the main profile says Not Applicable.

No idea what is going on.
Same with me - Let see , i was going through with the same ADR with other people , They got PPR in 30days Days time Max , still figures cross , let see what will be out come , Some applicant got 30days time to Upload the document , we got 10 . so it varies ...

Mrs vicky

Sep 1, 2020
Same with me - Let see , i was going through with the same ADR with other people , They got PPR in 30days Days time Max , still figures cross , let see what will be out come , Some applicant got 30days time to Upload the document , we got 10 . so it varies ...
Did you get your medical done yet?

Sfzh

Sep 30, 2020
I submitted application june 30th
Passed medical 24th sep
Biometric request - 8 Oct
Gave my biometric 13th oct

Just found out t
My case is being processed at the London VAC

Please advise is what should I be expecting next.
Any idea if uk VAC processes within 6 months

Appreciate any intel / details

Thanks

Hazzangulzar

Mar 16, 2019
I submitted application june 30th
Passed medical 24th sep
Biometric request - 8 Oct
Gave my biometric 13th oct

Just found out t
My case is being processed at the London VAC

Please advise is what should I be expecting next.
Any idea if uk VAC processes within 6 months

Appreciate any intel / details

Thanks
Have you Paid upfront RPRF fee. If Not then the next step is the RPRF
and then wait as of Corona ....
LVO is taking a long time , Last night Sydney VO release lot of PPR ... lets hope LVO do the same

Sfzh

Sep 30, 2020
Have you Paid upfront RPRF fee. If Not then the next step is the RPRF
and then wait as of Corona ....
LVO is taking a long time , Last night Sydney VO release lot of PPR ... lets hope LVO do the same
Yea I paid the upfront fee.

Does this mean all steps are complete?

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Received an email from LVO after a long long time. My security screening (comprehensive) was going on. They say
“Your application is awaiting review but we are unable to advise when this review will take place in the near term.”

does this mean my ss is over now?
when you say "long time", what is the exact period you are referring to?

bellatrix

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London - UK
App. Filed.......
28-10-2018
Nomination.....
CSQ
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
IELTS Request
16-04-2014
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
Med's Request
30-01-2020
Med's Done....
16-02-2020
Interview........
N/A
Hi Guys! Im about to add my spouse on my ongoing PR application. Now LVO sent me request letter for all the forms and the amount needed to be paid. On my letter processing fee is only 550CAD and 490CAD for RPRF. However the amount showing in cic site is 825CAD processing and 500CAD RPRF. Now im confused on which category on permanent resident I will select is it under express entry adding spouse, qsw (i am under qsw) or family sponsorship.

TIA

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Did anyone receive reply for webform from london vo? I raised on 24th sep and no reply so far