+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Myself as well. They've requested biometrics for my wife. We submitted the biometrics and it's showing on our application but status still remains "Your action is required". I submitted a webform over a month ago and still no response !

I'm assuming no one heard from London VO lately ... ?:rolleyes:
I've received my GCM notes yesterday.
My file was transferred to London Visa office on 21-05-2020, but no progress since then. I've read on this forum before about London visa office that they process applications very slow.

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
I've received my GCM notes yesterday.
My file was transferred to London Visa office on 21-05-2020, but no progress since then. I've read on this forum before about London visa office that they process applications very slow.
How long did it take to receive GCMS notes?

Samerbara

May 23, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Good day and I hope you are well and safe.

I received a reply for my Webform that my application is being processed by London office. I need more details if someone can help. Do you know the criteria to allocate applications?

I know few people who have similar status but their applications are processed in Canada Offices.

Best

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Hi Everyone,

Good day and I hope you are well and safe.

I received a reply for my Webform that my application is being processed by London office. I need more details if someone can help. Do you know the criteria to allocate applications?

I know few people who have similar status but their applications are processed in Canada Offices.

Best
IRCC often transfer applications to other VO due to work load. My VO was Ottawa initially and then my file got moved to London.

Samerbara

May 23, 2020
IRCC often transfer applications to other VO due to work load. My VO was Ottawa initially and then my file got moved to London.
Thanks for the update.

A friend of mine had the same status. Once contacted them, they said at some point during the process it will be transferred to a nearby office to the country of residence or origin for visa stamping. A hidden message is there I believe. The file is ok and they send it to a nearby office for passport collection.

On the other hand, I believe they are issuing an electronic travel authorization nowadays. So I am really looking forward to receiving my GCMS notes and have the update.

Finally, can someone help me with the email address for LVO?

Much appreciated.

Best

bellatrix

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London - UK
App. Filed.......
28-10-2018
Nomination.....
CSQ
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
IELTS Request
16-04-2014
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
Med's Request
30-01-2020
Med's Done....
16-02-2020
Interview........
N/A
Hello Everyone,

Could someone help me with LVO email address? I need to check the status of my application.

Best
You can raise a webform directly to LVO.

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Any applicants from Quebec? I want to know how long it would take for LVO to issue medical request after receiving CSQ

Mckayne

Aug 9, 2019
Hello All - Just received the PPR today. I hope you all receive the good news.

Can any PPR recipient share where they sent their passport to in London from their country. Also, how they sent it?

Reactions: Yasminakb and tar86

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hello All - Just received the PPR today. I hope you all receive the good news.

Can any PPR recipient share where they sent their passport to in London from their country. Also, how they sent it?
Congratulations!
Are you Inland or outland applicant? Can you share your timeline?