+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Ah tell me about it mate. I was requested for it just last week, 11 months into my submission. That's why I'm in a bit of a panic mode and especially with DRD being my case assistant :-(
Wow man, It must be draining to wait all this time when you have 6months in mind. DRD is my VO as well and he/she seems to be infamous for being slow. If I knew it would take that long I wouldn't have mind, but this whole 6 months crap have flipped my life upside down.

Reactions: fastodigama

TMasood

May 2, 2018
Hi there
I am new in this forum. I cannot see the option for a new post. I have a question. Our sons marriage has been declared as a proxy marriage although we went for the reception and did all the three ceremonies with the bride, her family plus our relatives and friends and stayed there for a month.
Even then his wife has been denied the visa.
Now again he went there and did Nikah ah registration for the purpose of being together at the Nikah and to fulfill the requirement of Canadian spousal sponsorship law.
Do you think this will be accepted? Will it work?

Please reply.

Has any ones proxy marriage after further steps taken to correct it finally ever accepted ?

mulzi

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
"Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time."

They responded in just 2 days. Email is signed by a CKB.

Anyone else got a reply from CKB?

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Only one activity under security does not mean security screening. It will be really bad if they put you through SS after such a long wait.
They better freaking not!! I've already waited 11 months due some lazy ass case officer who couldn't be bothered to pick up files and process them.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Wow man, It must be draining to wait all this time when you have 6months in mind. DRD is my VO as well and he/she seems to be infamous for being slow. If I knew it would take that long I wouldn't have mind, but this whole 6 months crap have flipped my life upside down.
Yeah likewise mate. They're really taking the micky now and obviously they don't care about other people's lives.

Winiexyz

Mar 26, 2018
"Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time."

They responded in just 2 days. Email is signed by a CKB.

Anyone else got a reply from CKB?
Yep. Same response from CKB

jilo

Feb 10, 2017
Hi, I receive repl8es from him. My file was undergoing background check the last time I asked- mar 26th. The slowness is painful !

Hey guys,
Is anyone getting response to status requests from EXP?
What are your timelines? Have you seen any progress lately?
Wondering if (and perhaps why) our applications take the longest time to be reviewed!
Mine is AOR 17 Oct. Processing BG during mass updates on 27 Feb. File awaiting review as at last month.

tinuola

Oct 12, 2016
Sorry for the delays. I will be answering all your questions tomorrow.
@BillHyatt Hello Bill.

Please when you start answering questions, please respond to this.

I would appreciate if you please share updates on first week AOR for August PNP applicants as the wait is killing. It is 9months now and there seem to be no movements for August PNP. No updates or ADRs, and I atleast see positive movements for other months after August up until November/December for both PNP and FSW, but for some reason August was skipped, except I am the only one remaining and yet to receive PPR.

What is happening?

Everyone with first week August AOR, especially the PNP applicants can't be in SS, why the delay?

Your response will be appreciated.

Crystal Chris

Nov 5, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt, thank you for your educative insights so far, atleast it sooth fraying nerves. I got ghost update since a week now and no mail yet from CIC. Could it be a false alarm or glitch. I am Nov AOR. Lots of folk are having ghost update and nothing follows for DAYS.

Crystal Chris

Nov 5, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt, thank you for your educative insights so far, atleast it sooth fraying nerves. I got ghost update since a week now and no mail yet from CIC. Could it be a false alarm or glitch. I am Nov AOR. Lots of folk are having ghost update and nothing follows for DAYS.