NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Dear All,
I received the following reply after raising a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry). I am Oct 10 FSW, IP2 since Feb 27, Additional Documents Not Applicable.

"Your file is currently being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required from you at this moment. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

DRD,
Program Assistant"

Any idea what this is ? anyone received a reply or PPR from DRD recently

Thanks
I think a lot of October AOR received exact same reply.. Its normal and one guy ( @Crystal0002 ) saw ghost update after this response...

Hope for the best and be positive...

Soon you will get your PPR

Reactions: Crystal0002

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Dear All,
I received the following reply after raising a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry). I am Oct 10 FSW, IP2 since Feb 27, Additional Documents Not Applicable.

"Your file is currently being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required from you at this moment. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

DRD,
Program Assistant"

Thanks
I've got the same case assistant. It's his/her generic reply. I've recently had an ADR of Schedule A from him/her and the one before that in March was that my file was going through a regular background check. No need to be concerned.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
@sami726

Hey man, have you had any further correspondence from LVO since submitting schedule A? I didn't hear anything back since the submission. Mine was submitted on Thursday.

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello friends,

How do you all know that your visa office is London?

TIA. New to this Thread

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
I just received Medical request from London Office at exact 9:03 London Time.
I already booked the medical for tomorrow

Just finished my medicals, doctor said it will take 3 to 4 working days to upload the medicals.

Mariaogb

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
2 weeks ago I got a reply from DJM saying it was awaiting further review. I got another reply still from DJM on Monday

We are still reviewing your application – there have been no further requests from us. We will, of course, contact you if we need any further information.

Kind regards,

DJM
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) | Immigration Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC)

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
have you gotten any update from your application , i am in the same sheos

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
SW1Y 5BJ

@CanadianUK | @CanadienRU

Crystal0002

May 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-11-2017
Passport Req..
18-05-2018
Dear All,

DRD,
Program Assistant"

Thanks
I did get exactly this same reply from the same DRD 2 weeks ago

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Not much travel history.

I had a job in internal audit of a local UAE government investment authority

Maybe that triggered it? Not like it was a government position but who knows what sets off any flags for them

God knows!
Yes your link with Government must have triggered it. Most probably it triggered when you have traveled a lot, or visit to some watch list countries, or job/link to Govt or Military.
Thanks for your input.