+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Anyone with AOR around 20th May and moved to LVO 14th Aug? Nothing has happened since my file got moved to LVO. Not even an ADR request. Getting GCMS these days is way difficult. The request is kept waiting endlessly. I ordered my second set of GCMS notes through GETGCMS since the 18th of September and haven't received it since.

despacito2017

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
The most concerning thing about LVO is that if applications were going to get rejected, they would do it quite fast in the past, but recently I have seen rejections come 80+ days after AOR which must be so excruciating! I am sure most of us won't mind long processing periods, if we were at least told all is in order and it's just taking us a long time because of being short staffed or whatever the reason is for slow processing.

Reactions: Iye

trendy075

Star Member
May 9, 2017
The most concerning thing about LVO is that if applications were going to get rejected, they would do it quite fast in the past, but recently I have seen rejections come 80+ days after AOR which must be so excruciating! I am sure most of us won't mind long processing periods, if we were at least told all is in order and it's just taking us a long time because of being short staffed or whatever the reason is for slow processing.
I sent them an email and raised a CSE asking for an update on my application. This was what I got back from the CSE.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

despacito2017

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I sent them an email and raised a CSE asking for an update on my application. This was what I got back from the CSE.

Good day,

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Thats positive and I am sure you will get your PPR soon. I generally tend to get the generic response basically saying to not bother them until regular processing times are exceeded.

trendy075

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Thats positive and I am sure you will get your PPR soon. I generally tend to get the generic response basically saying to not bother them until regular processing times are exceeded.
73 days now on NA2 though but we can only keep waiting, hoping and praying.

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017

Good day,

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017

Good day,

Hey when did u raise the CSE? N how long did they take to reply?

I complete 6 months on 3rd Nov n plan to send a CSE after that

Prince 01

Sep 14, 2017
I mail LVO last week to get update regards my application (PNP outland) and I got this
Please be advised that our office received the requested information.

You will be contacted as soon as we are in a position to proceed with the next steps in processing your application.

Thank you for your patience. Please can someone tell me what does this implies and how long do you think I will PPR? I have done medical since July .Thanks in advance for your reply

Reactions: Remy Nigeria

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
I mail LVO last week to get update regards my application (PNP outland) and I got this

You will be contacted as soon as we are in a position to proceed with the next steps in processing your application.

Thank you for your patience. Please can someone tell me what does this implies and how long do you think I will PPR? I have done medical since July .Thanks in advance for your reply
its their standard reply, it doesn't mean anything, just wait, all PNPs are in same boat

Reactions: Remy Nigeria

Remy Nigeria

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Soon
I am happy I finally found this group, may we all receive our heart desires.
I was asked for additional explanation in visa refusal and also an updated bio data page but no request for height/eye color. Is this a good sign? I am worried as my AoR is 19th May and LVO is London.
Amen...May we all receive what we desire ,especially our PR. please which country refused you visa?
please share your timeline..thanks

Remy Nigeria

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Soon

I received the exact same reply(word for word) from LVO last week after i sent them several emails. I also did and passed my medicals July 2017. I think it is a kinda reply to make you continue the waiting game more more and more until they are in a position to proceed with the next steps in processing our application.

Remy Nigeria

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Soon
its their standard reply, it doesn't mean anything, just wait, all PNPs are in same boat
yes i also think PNP applicant at LVO are all in the same boat