+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
hey guys. My AOR is june 10 and I have been on IP1 since july 7. I got my gcms note on september 28 and i noticed my criminality check hadn't been done. Am in the London VO whatsapp chat group and everyone there is telling me that is really weird and that my criminality should have been done in CIO. Every other person in my chat group who posted snippets of the gcms note showed that their criminality was done at CIO yet mine is not the case. Most people in my AOR are either in NA or IP2 status and yet am still in IP1. It really baffles me. My due date was October 6 and till today i haven't seen any updates.

Just wanted to find out if anyone is in a similar place as me or if anyone has had their they criminality done in their VO rather than CIO or better yet just help make sense of my situation. Thanks

Reactions: despacito2017

Bada_namu

Sep 14, 2017
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
App. Filed.......
Aug. 23, 2016
Nomination.....
Jan. 10, 2017
Passport Req..
waiting
Wow, that is an extremely long while ago. I strongly suggest you order GCMS notes to have an insight to what is going on.

Hi @Sulay8961, I received my notes last month. I have adr for rprf and bio page, height and eye color on October 3 paid and sent it the same day. I just hope I will receive the good news next week. ☺

MrYooku

Sep 27, 2017
Looks like London VO is waking up bit by bit....Looking forward to more PPR good news in the coming week...Let's all keep hope alive!!!!!

Prince 01

Sep 14, 2017
Hello guys,
Please is it possible to order for GCMS as a paper based applicant(MPNP) in other to know my application uipdate since I cannot log in through my GCkey. If possible how can I go about it. I will appreciate your quick response. Thanks

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
hey guys. My AOR is june 10 and I have been on IP1 since july 7. I got my gcms note on september 28 and i noticed my criminality check hadn't been done. Am in the London VO whatsapp chat group and everyone there is telling me that is really weird and that my criminality should have been done in CIO. Every other person in my chat group who posted snippets of the gcms note showed that their criminality was done at CIO yet mine is not the case. Most people in my AOR are either in NA or IP2 status and yet am still in IP1. It really baffles me. My due date was October 6 and till today i haven't seen any updates.

Just wanted to find out if anyone is in a similar place as me or if anyone has had their they criminality done in their VO rather than CIO or better yet just help make sense of my situation. Thanks
Hi Omesanmi, do not fret. Your criminality will most likely be passed at the London Visa Office. Remember with CIC, no application is the same so the fact that all other people got their criminality passed at CIO does not mean it is a rule of thumb. There is most likely a time frame within which a file is kept at CIO and once they exceed that time frame they would send the file to the LVO. It is possible that when you sent the PCC, it was at a time when your file was being transferred to LVO, so it will be finalized there.

irfanajmal

Jan 30, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
23-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
I raised inquiry on 14Oct, and on 17Oct they replied that my application is being processed in Ottawa. Before it was being processed at London VO since 31th March. I don't know when it was transferred back to Ottawa.

What that means?
At what stage my application is in and what to expect next?

Last edited:

SherazAhmed

Star Member
Jul 23, 2016
Hi all,
Did anyone receive a reply from LVO that "additional background checks were needed on ur file"?
Should i understand it as security screening?
My ip2 date is 29th sept and my aor is 4th march

Jalzy

Aug 10, 2017
NIGERIA
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Hi all,
Did anyone receive a reply from LVO that "additional background checks were needed on ur file"?
Should i understand it as security screening?
My ip2 date is 29th sept and my aor is 4th march[/QUOTE

Well i did get Additional Request on the 2nd of OCT, I also moved to IP2 on the 29th of Sept and my AOR is 8TH of March.
however, when i sent a mail to LVO on the 16th of Oct just to follow up on my application as my CIC account was yet to be updated.
they responded on the 17th that i should raise a CSE.. I am begining to think that my application has been moved from LVO...
I am so tired of the wait..

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
hi all,

any movement from LVO?? specially PNP O applicant??

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Not even a single PPR reported from London Visa Office this week.
don't know when they will start giving out PPR