+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

AmalDreams

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Can anyone tell me how long does london visa office take to acknowledge the additional documents uploaded?

they requested on 12th april, deadline was 12th may. We submitted on 24th april but still the status shows we require additional documents

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Can anyone tell me how long does london visa office take to acknowledge the additional documents uploaded?

they requested on 12th april, deadline was 12th may. We submitted on 24th april but still the status shows we require additional documents
The London visa office typically takes 2-3 weeks to acknowledge the receipt of additional documents. However, there may be delays if the office is experiencing a high volume of applications or if the documents are not clear or complete.
If it has been more than 3 weeks since you submitted the additional documents, you can contact the London visa office to inquire about the status of your application. You can find the contact information for the London visa office on the IRCC website.
When you contact the London visa office, be sure to have the following information ready:
  • Your application number
  • The date you submitted the additional documents
  • The type of documents you submitted
The London visa office may ask you to provide additional information or documents. If so, be sure to submit the requested information or documents as soon as possible.
It is important to note that the London visa office has the discretion to refuse an application if the applicant does not submit all of the required documents.
Here are some tips for submitting additional documents to the London visa office:
  • Submit the documents in a clear and organized manner.
  • Make sure the documents are complete and legible.
  • If you are submitting scanned documents, make sure they are high quality.
  • Include a cover letter explaining why you are submitting the additional documents.
By following these tips, you can help to ensure that your additional documents are processed promptly and that your application is considered complete.

Mr winkhing

May 19, 2023
B How to proceed to get a visa?
Now the reply.
။။။Express Entry Profile

Have you already submitted an Express Entry profile to the Government of Canada within the past 12 months ?

Yes

No

Have you already received an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence from the Government of Canada through the Express Entry system?

How to proceed?How to proceed?

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
B How to proceed to get a visa?
Now the reply.
။။။Express Entry Profile

Have you already submitted an Express Entry profile to the Government of Canada within the past 12 months ?

Yes

No

Have you already received an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence from the Government of Canada through the Express Entry system?

How to proceed?How to proceed?
If you have already submitted an Express Entry profile and have not yet received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence, you can proceed by:
  1. Checking your Express Entry profile to make sure that it is complete and up-to-date.
  2. Monitoring the Express Entry pool to see if your profile is selected for an ITA.
  3. When you receive an ITA, you will have 60 days to submit an application for permanent residence.
If you have not yet submitted an Express Entry profile, you can proceed by:
  1. Creating an Express Entry profile and completing the required information.
  2. Assessing your eligibility for permanent residence under one of the Express Entry immigration programs.
  3. Making sure that you meet the minimum language and education requirements for the program you are applying under.
  4. Gathering the required documents to support your application.
  5. Submitting your Express Entry profile.
Once you have submitted your Express Entry profile, you will be placed in the pool of candidates. The Government of Canada will periodically draw candidates from the pool and issue ITAs. If you are selected for an ITA, you will have 60 days to submit an application for permanent residence.
The Express Entry system is a points-based system that assesses candidates based on their age, language skills, education, work experience, and other factors. The higher your score, the more likely you are to be selected for an ITA.

You can find more information about the Express Entry system on the Government of Canada website.

mj_canada

Jul 27, 2015
Hi anyone with recent experience with London VO here. How long did it take to get the passports stamped after you submitted them at VFS London?

Reactions: Umer Afzal

newbiex

Apr 22, 2020
Hello!

Does anyone added a dependent newborn to spousal application after coPR stage?
my son's medical was done in July 2023 and so far no update yet. How long does it take?

PREET6406

Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Primary-London Ontario, Secondary- Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2023
Doc's Request.
March 15,2023
Nomination.....
Dec 14,2022
AOR Received.
Feb 18,2023
Hi everyone, is London ON fast or slow in processing? I just got transferred from Montreal to London ON.
Did you receive any update on your application?

Canjour90

Star Member
May 17, 2023
I am an OINP - Outland applicatant, got my FD and COPR details in tracker on Jan 9th 2024, after that i didnt receive PPR mail from IRCC.
PVO : Sydney NS
SVO : London England.
Can I contact SVO for this?

@Raptor33

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
I am an OINP - Outland applicatant, got my FD and COPR details in tracker on Jan 9th 2024, after that i didnt receive PPR mail from IRCC.
PVO : Sydney NS
SVO : London England.
Can I contact SVO for this?

@Raptor33

While it's understandable to be eager about receiving your Permanent Resident Package (PPR), it's generally not recommended to contact the SVO in London about your application status unless specifically instructed to do so by IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada).

Here's why:

Here are some additional points to consider:

• Check your online status regularly: Regularly check your online application status through your GCKey account on the IRCC website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html. This can provide updates on your application's processing stage and any potential next steps.
  • Wait for communication from IRCC: It's crucial to wait for official communication from IRCC before taking any further action. They will contact you directly when a decision is made on your application or if they require any additional information from you.
If you're still concerned after waiting a reasonable amount of time beyond the estimated processing timeframe, you can contact IRCC through the web form mentioned earlier. They'll be able to provide specific advice and information regarding your application.

Canjour90

Star Member
May 17, 2023
While it's understandable to be eager about receiving your Permanent Resident Package (PPR), it's generally not recommended to contact the SVO in London about your application status unless specifically instructed to do so by IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada).

Here's why:

Here are some additional points to consider:

• Check your online status regularly: Regularly check your online application status through your GCKey account on the IRCC website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html. This can provide updates on your application's processing stage and any potential next steps.
  • Wait for communication from IRCC: It's crucial to wait for official communication from IRCC before taking any further action. They will contact you directly when a decision is made on your application or if they require any additional information from you.
If you're still concerned after waiting a reasonable amount of time beyond the estimated processing timeframe, you can contact IRCC through the web form mentioned earlier. They'll be able to provide specific advice and information regarding your application.

Thank you..

Just now i received the reply for webform that i submitted on 14th Feb.

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your permanent residence application is still in process."

I though since the COPR details are updated in tracker, application process is completed.