+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office Applicants - Connect Here

JSingh227

Nov 11, 2019
If your application is being processed at the London Visa Office UK.

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing lengthy delays in their study permit application. Share your time line here

Reactions: pnnabuko

vvik33

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi

I'll also be appying from London.
What uni and programme are you applying for?

Thanks

Alameen

Feb 18, 2020
Hi!
I was given a Canadian student visa in 2017 at the London office valid for 4 years till May 2021 for a bachelors degree, but due to personal reasons I wasn’t able to make it and did my bachelors in the UK.
Right now, I intend on doing my masters degree in Canada at a different university for a year starting in August and wanted to ask if I could still use this valid study permit from 2017 to study, then once it expires apply for a new one in Canada? Thanks.

pnnabuko

Feb 18, 2020
Hi!
I was given a Canadian student visa in 2017 at the London office valid for 4 years till May 2021 for a bachelors degree, but due to personal reasons I wasn’t able to make it and did my bachelors in the UK.
Right now, I intend on doing my masters degree in Canada at a different university for a year starting in August and wanted to ask if I could still use this valid study permit from 2017 to study, then once it expires apply for a new one in Canada? Thanks.
Hi!
Hi how long did they take to process your application.