+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London (United Kingdom) VFS Passport Submission Timeline

JanG23ish

Dec 5, 2023
I have received passport submission email, to submit my passport along with the submission letter and consent form to London vfs. I can’t find any passport submission appointments online and would like to post my passport Royal Mail special delivery or any other recommended by any member. I would like to pay for postal return of my passport. On the website it says to make a bank transfer, is this the way to pay for return courier. Do I mention any reference when I do the online bank transfer. Do I need to make a screenshot of the bank transfer and include within the passport submission envelope
Please advise
Can I send a prepaid special delivery envelope for passport return or is it best to use their return service

thanks for reading my post, any help would be greatly appreciated

Naomi58

Nov 22, 2023
I have received passport submission email, to submit my passport along with the submission letter and consent form to London vfs. I can’t find any passport submission appointments online and would like to post my passport Royal Mail special delivery or any other recommended by any member. I would like to pay for postal return of my passport. On the website it says to make a bank transfer, is this the way to pay for return courier. Do I mention any reference when I do the online bank transfer. Do I need to make a screenshot of the bank transfer and include within the passport submission envelope
Please advise
Can I send a prepaid special delivery envelope for passport return or is it best to use their return service

thanks for reading my post, any help would be greatly appreciated
Please when did you apply and when did you get the passport request (ppr)?
Please is it for study, visit or express entry?

JanG23ish

Dec 5, 2023
Please when did you apply and when did you get the passport request (ppr)?
Please is it for study, visit or express entry?
Visit visa applied online 21 November, biometrics done 29 November, passport submission request email received 4 December

Naomi58

Nov 22, 2023
Visit visa applied online 21 November, biometrics done 29 November, passport submission request email received 4 December
Wowwww, have you been to Canada before or have a valid USA visa? Did you apply from UK

I applied Oct 13th and I’m still waiting

Tollyyyy

Dec 1, 2023
Not sure who this might be helpful for but I got PPR request (FSW) sometime in November. Because I am resident in Estonia, I saw a lot of posts to send my passport to Sweden or Finland but I found out they use London VO for COPR which is very very slow and takes long from the comments I found online. Ended up sending passport to Berlin VFS which sent to Vienna VO and I got my COPR quickly.

Timeline:
Monday afternoon- Passport received at Berlin VFS
Monday evening (6pm)- Notification of passport dispatched
Wednesday- Notification of passport received at Vienna VO
Thursday- Notification of passport stamped and sent back to Berlin VFS
Friday- Notification of passport received at Berlin VFS and ready for collection.

Unfortunately, VFS doesn't courier to Estonia so I had a family member pick it up and courier to me via DHL. But they courier to quite a number of other countries.

P.S, Berlin is also much cheaper than the others ;)

Again, putting this out here in case someone else is looking to send their passport in Europe and doesn't know where to.

Good luck guys.

Reactions: cmntz

wowangst

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
04-05-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
25/01/2024
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/2024
Any updates on recent RFV/PPR submissions?

Meena1983

Mar 13, 2024
Has anyone heard back on there visitor visa not sure why London is taking so long and they don’t respond to any on the online forms