+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London UK Visa office - Contact - Study permit

Shmiler

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
I see that only one applicant among us in this forum has received a final decision,if I am correct,I think everyone else has exceeded their processing times.Are you all planning to raise web form to London Visa Office?
I sent webform 6 days ago. Nothing yet.

Silpa29693

Jan 27, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Me and my husband applied for study visa and spouse visa under non sds .

No response yet.

Application date: June 5 with upfront medical
Biometrics update: June 16.

Waiting for a response.

Except one person did anyone else get any response. Please let us know.

MZHSECA

Star Member
Jul 8, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Me and my husband applied for study visa and spouse visa under non sds .

No response yet.

Application date: June 5 with upfront medical
Biometrics update: June 16.

Waiting for a response.

Except one person did anyone else get any response. Please let us know.
This thread is for applicants whose applications are being processed at London office of IRCC.To my knowledge,upfront medical is not required for study permit
applicants from countries under jurisdiction of London Office.

Silpa29693

Jan 27, 2020
This thread is for applicants whose applications are being processed at London office of IRCC.To my knowledge,upfront medical is not required for study permit
applicants from countries under jurisdiction of London Office.
Yes, our application is being processed in the London, UK office of IRCC. We gave it just incase if they need it later. I wanted to know what is the timeline for getting a response from the UK office.

Reactions: MZHSECA

MZHSECA

Star Member
Jul 8, 2021
Yes, our application is being processed in the London, UK office of IRCC. We gave it just incase if they need it later. I wanted to know what is the timeline for getting a response from the UK office.
Apologies.IRCC website is not showing processing timelines on the basis of countries of residence anymore.If their words are actually accurate,anybody who applied by 15th May 2021 would receive a decision by 6th August 2021.Let me give you some historical background information.Until March 2021,the London Office had processing time of 12 weeks.In 2020,it was initially 8 weeks and then became 24 weeks.In 2019,the standard processing time was 8 weeks.I was approved once by London office in 2019 for study permit in 8 weeks.I left Canada after studies.

Silpa29693

Jan 27, 2020
Apologies.IRCC website is not showing processing timelines on the basis of countries of residence anymore.If their words are actually accurate,anybody who applied by 15th May 2021 would receive a decision by 6th August 2021.Let me give you some historical background information.Until March 2021,the London Office had processing time of 12 weeks.In 2020,it was initially 8 weeks and then became 24 weeks.In 2019,the standard processing time was 8 weeks.I was approved once by London office in 2019 for study permit in 8 weeks.I left Canada after studies.
Thank you very much for your detailed response. Nice. Congratulations on your visa and glad to hear that you could make it to Canada.

I hope to receive a response in the mentioned timeline :).

MZHSECA

Star Member
Jul 8, 2021
Finally managed to receive one email reply from IRCC London Office public email address: LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

"Thank you for your email.Please be advised that your application is in process. As soon as processing is complete you will be notified"

Application was submitted on 13th May 2021.

No response so far to a total of 8 webforms sent till date.

Reactions: Shmiler

Shmiler

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
I have had no reply to my web form either. Let us hope for a positive outcome, and before August 6th.

Not long to go.

MZHSECA

Star Member
Jul 8, 2021
I have had no reply to my web form either. Let us hope for a positive outcome, and before August 6th.

Not long to go.
Let us hope for a positive outcome too. I know from a source that they have 14 IRCC officers at London Visa Office.On an average day,they process a minimum of 20 applications to a maximum of 40 applications.They work on weekends too.They should successfully finish.

Last edited:

MZHSECA

Star Member
Jul 8, 2021
Category: Non SDS
Applied on: 13th May 2021
IRCC Visa Office:London,UK Citizenship:India
Residence: Sweden
Final decision: Refused

Last edited:
  • Sad

Shmiler

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Sorry to hear you were refused. Best to defer your course, Order GCMS notes, and then put in another application addressing VO concerns.

I still have heard nothing.

• Sad