+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

london-process of getting TRV help!

I_need_help

Jul 23, 2012
I applied last week and they gave me a letter saying:
"This refers to your application for a temporary resident (visitor) visa. Your application is undetgoing review and the expected date for finalization is: 2/9/12

then it has a tick in a box that i will collect my passport in person.

What does this mean?? have i been issued a visa?? 2nd sept is tooo late! can i get it before that?

and what do they check in the "finalization" process? Usually ppl get their visas on the same day..

they returned my passport and said i should brinh it with me on the abpve date. Will tey then stamp it?

helpppp im woried i was supposed to travel on the 19th!!!

Im sure there were ppl who were called up to the cashier and were given their passports with their visa on it. why did some ppl get it on the same day?!

What is the usual process in london chc for trv when applying in person?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

I_need _help said:
I applied last week and they gave me a letter saying:
"This refers to your application for a temporary resident (visitor) visa. Your application is undetgoing review and the expected date for finalization is: 2/9/12

then it has a tick in a box that i will collect my passport in person.

What does this mean?? have i been issued a visa?? 2nd sept is tooo late! can i get it before that?

and what do they check in the "finalization" process? Usually ppl get their visas on the same day..

they returned my passport and said i should brinh it with me on the abpve date. Will tey then stamp it?

helpppp im woried i was supposed to travel on the 19th!!!

Im sure there were ppl who were called up to the cashier and were given their passports with their visa on it. why did some ppl get it on the same day?!

What is the usual process in london chc for trv when applying in person?
1. No, it means a decision hasn't been made. You will find out the decision when you collect your passport on the 02/09/12.
2. You maybe sure, but London told you to return on the 2nd for a decision.