London, Ontario Processing Office - Citizenship Applications - 2022

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
To all the folks with a pending application (Citizenship), we can join this thread. And maybe figure something out. Unfortunately, London, Office processing office is one of the slowest offices in Canada.

I've seen that TV works, reporting to the local MP, high ministers of the parliament works too. So, we should figure out and come up with a solution to meet the average times from other offices.

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
To all the folks with a pending application (Citizenship), we can join this thread. And maybe figure something out. Unfortunately, London, Office processing office is one of the slowest offices in Canada.

I've seen that TV works, reporting to the local MP, high ministers of the parliament works too. So, we should figure out and come up with a solution to meet the average times from other offices.
We all should join this channel, that way can come with metrics, statistics, forecasts... etc.

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I sent an email to the office, after having my test, and they told me that once you finish your test get into a queue where the Citizenship Team will process the file (Language, Physical Presence and Prohibitions), once that is cleared they make a decision. Usually the same date for the 4 steps.... the situation is that this office has the longest wait during that process, actually and according to the tracking spreadsheet is around 80 days, while the average during this year is 30 days. This is the average nationally:

2022Test to DMDM to OLOL to OC
Average341816
2021Test to DMDM to OLOL to OC
Average743221
Improvement
-40​
-14​
-4​

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Here are the statistics of the London, Ontario office, again... all this is based on the spreadsheet we all share:

AORAOR to IPIP to Test InviteTest Invite to testTest to DMDM to Oath LetterOath Letter to Oath

MrChazz

May 4, 2021
A proper complaint can be made only on the basis of the time the application was submitted to the time a decision was made. The fact that individual steps take longer or shorter does not matter much.

The IRCC has recently announced that applications now take an average of 27 months. Anyone who wishes to complain about "too slow" had better be prepared to explain what they consider to be too slow w.r.t. that number. In your case the application is barely 6 months old! And you have already taken the test! That seems quite fast these days; so I don't see you getting a lot of support for this here thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: kooer and Franko72

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Is not me. Is all the cases that are stuck there. Today somebody told me that they just received the Oath Letter after 2 years of the test. And if you check the tracker you will see that there are more people exceeding the 27 months.

i’m trying to help and give aome alternatives and options for the oeople that has been waiting. In the London Office there are atill casesthat are from 2019.

and the processing time historically has been less than 12 months. 27 months is not justified, they never stopped working why they have a backlog? (Well, they stopped just 2 months)

MrChazz

May 4, 2021
Is not me. Is all the cases that are stuck there. Today somebody told me that they just received the Oath Letter after 2 years of the test. And if you check the tracker you will see that there are more people exceeding the 27 months.

i’m trying to help and give aome alternatives and options for the oeople that has been waiting. In the London Office there are atill casesthat are from 2019.
That's very noble of you. But you have a slight problem: The people you seem anxious to help don't seem to be particularly keen on it. At least I don't see any rushing to this thread. So, for now, it looks like it's just you.

and the processing time historically has been less than 12 months. 27 months is not justified, they never stopped working why they have a backlog? (Well, they stopped just 2 months)
I think covid changed a lot of things that were "historical"---and not with just the IRCC. As to whether 27 months is justified or not, that's the number they have given. And it is a number that, as an average, seems to reflect the actual reality. What can one do about it?

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
That's very noble of you. But you have a slight problem: The people you seem anxious to help don't seem to be particularly keen on it. At least I don't see any rushing to this thread. So, for now, it looks like it's just you.

I think covid changed a lot of things that were "historical"---and not with just the IRCC. As to whether 27 months is justified or not, that's the number they have given. And it is a number that, as an average, seems to reflect the actual reality. What can one do about it?
There are, but not in this trend I just created it to show statistics. Do you work in London, Office?, it seems you do. If so, just please help us with the files.

For example: Lamis - London, ontario citizen applicants (Trend)
Quote:
Finally after 2 years of waiting after the test We received oath date today and its on May 17th, they said they sent instructions. Do we receive them by mail or email?

Sorry, but I did not stop working, going to the office, because I work in an essential industry (like the government should be), I did not stop paying taxes. So 27 months is not acceptable. So... yes... I'm less than 6 months, but what if my next step is in 2 years?

By the way... what is your problem. It is our right to raise our voice, we live in Canada, and I'm not offending anyone. I'm just asking for help. I don't really know what is your problem. Again, it seems that you work in the London, office. And if so... let me tell you that is one of the slowest processing offices IN CANADA. And that is a Fact, Minister Sean Freaser already knows.

People in other trends are putting their efforts to go to the news and stay outside the office. I'm not doing or suggesting that.

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Lamis:
Filed july 2019
Test and interview march 2020
Oath scheduled may 17 2022

MrChazz

May 4, 2021
There are, but not in this trend I just created it to show statistics. Do you work in London, Office?, it seems you do. If so, just please help us with the files.

For example: Lamis - London, ontario citizen applicants (Trend)
Quote:
Finally after 2 years of waiting after the test We received oath date today and its on May 17th, they said they sent instructions. Do we receive them by mail or email?

Sorry, but I did not stop working, going to the office, because I work in an essential industry (like the government should be), I did not stop paying taxes. So 27 months is not acceptable. So... yes... I'm less than 6 months, but what if my next step is in 2 years?

By the way... what is your problem. It is our right to raise our voice, we live in Canada, and I'm not offending anyone. I'm just asking for help. I don't really know what is your problem. Again, it seems that you work in the London, office. And if so... let me tell you that is one of the slowest processing offices IN CANADA. And that is a Fact, Minister Sean Freaser already knows.

People in other trends are putting their efforts to go to the news and stay outside the office. I'm not doing or suggesting that.
I have no problem. And I wish you good luck with you efforts to improve the London office!

Reactions: Franko72

arka7980

Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
12-02-2015
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015
Hello franko72, let us know what suggestions you have. I have tried sending a request to the local MP, as well as the Minister of Immigration. Also, requested updates through the GCMS notes medium.

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello franko72, let us know what suggestions you have. I have tried sending a request to the local MP, as well as the Minister of Immigration. Also, requested updates through the GCMS notes medium.
GCMS notes are perfect, those worked for me. And I was wrong, my file was being processed in Kitchener. :)