+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London ON Timeline

calculator

Mar 20, 2013
Hello. Just wanted to share my timeline with everybody. London CIC office.

-Sent application on July 2011.
-Received Citizenship study guide September 2011.
-Application process started February 2012.
-Wrote Test June 2012.
-Received Residence Questionnaire August 2012.
-Sent Residence Questionnaire September 2012 (without OHIP records, and Travel records, takes 1 and 3 months respectively to receive them).
-Paid Access to info on November 2012, Test passed, waiting for residence questionnaire (on shelf), no other issues.
-Paid Access to info on February 2013, RQ and documents reviewed no concerns identified. File before judge for review.
-Notice to appear and take oath of citizenship March 20, 2013. All done!!! Happy ending finally!

Advice: Patience, and try to obtain info with the access of information option, and show you are and/or will be an "asset" for the Canadian society (degrees, certificates, skills, job, money, taxes, etc.), stay always positive and be happy no matter what!! 8)

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations calculator , I am happy for you :)

Is free ATIP-GCMS by email is different than what you requested? , please advise, thanks

Cheers

calculator

Mar 20, 2013
The only thing you need to do is go to the website: tbs-sct.gc.ca/tbsf-fsct/350-57-eng.asp

Download and fill up the form, pay online with your visa or mastercard the $5, then once you have everything, send the form and invoice of payment to: ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca. They will get back to your email or address within one month or less with all the notes and reports, depending on what you have chosen on the form (physical or by email (faster)), and that is all.

I know it is tough, the waiting, the stress, etc... you just got keep a positive attitude, patience, and continue working hard until you have free yourself from everything!! Always happy!! 8)

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
It is the first time to hear about getting access to your application info in this way!! Won't it have any negative impact on your file processing?! Anyone else did it?!

calculator

Mar 20, 2013
There is no negative impact, on the contrary, it is completely positive, since you are getting information that nobody wants to give you and you can see the movement of your process step by step. Access to information is a right that everyone has, anyone can do this, I did it on several occasions and I am now a citizenship. If you don't mind paying $5 and waiting a couple of weeks to get answers, then do it, if you don't want to pay or you are scared (fear only comes in a negative way), then don't do it, and just wait. Remember to stay positive and do everything you can to free yourself!! 8)

cadvis

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
calculator said:
Advice: Patience, and try to obtain info with the access of information option, and show you are and/or will be an "asset" for the Canadian society (degrees, certificates, skills, job, money, taxes, etc.), stay always positive and be happy no matter what!! 8)
What kind of assets did you sent to them. I am submitting my RQ response this week. I am sending documents on - home ownership, car ownership, income tax assessment, insurance (life, car, home) certificates, bank statements, etc.

Is this enough to prove them?

HuronBird

Jan 8, 2013
calculator said:
There is no negative impact, on the contrary, it is completely positive, since you are getting information that nobody wants to give you and you can see the movement of your process step by step. Access to information is a right that everyone has, anyone can do this, I did it on several occasions and I am now a citizenship. If you don't mind paying $5 and waiting a couple of weeks to get answers, then do it, if you don't want to pay or you are scared (fear only comes in a negative way), then don't do it, and just wait. Remember to stay positive and do everything you can to free yourself!! 8)
Congratulations Calculator. and coming back to this website to help others, is something that we must all be greatful about to you:)
Good luck

calculator

Mar 20, 2013
Thank you for your comments! Like a great man said: Take a little, give a little!

In regards to the documents I sent them, I included the following to support my residence (economic support, studies and work related):
-Bank statements (checking account and one visa card)
-Records of employment starting with the date they gave me, up to the present time
-Income taxes returns and assessments, T4s, etc.
-Letter from my employer (stating my performance and time with the company, kind of like a recommendation letter)
-I don't own a house or have a car (I love to be free), so nothing there, but if you own a house that is very good for this case; I sent a copy of my rent contract with the invoices for all those years that I paid.
-High school diploma, College certificates, courses, etc. (all from Canada, obviously).

And I think that is all. I have a seasonal job in construction, so I usually travel a lot outside of the country during winter time (I think this is why I got a RQ, but not sure); just relax and send them what you have up to this moment, just show them that you rely on yourself and no one else, I don't like to say it like this but ''try to sell the best of yourself so they hire you or accept you'' just like a work related interview, and always, no matter what, stay positive and be free!!! 8)

cadvis

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Hey, it is their country. All we can do is to put the best possible effort honestly and sincerely. If they give it is bonus. If not, choose other ways that fit you. It is like an interview. If you fail in one interview it does not mean that someone else will not hire you.

calculator

Mar 20, 2013
You are right, stay honest and relax, do everything you can to give them what they want, life goes on no matter what. Be yourself, free yourself! Always positive! My best wishes to you all!