+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Office 2007 applicants waiting for PPR ,share your timelines

PAMDONALD

Jun 21, 2011
Process started October 2007, have had no request for medical or paperwork to be sent :(
Anyone else completely in the dark like me?

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
PAMDONALD said:
Process started October 2007, have had no request for medical or paperwork to be sent :(
Anyone else completely in the dark like me?
Hi PAMDONALD,

You are not the only one.There are many like you .For details plz visit

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/london-office-2007-applicants-waiting-for-ppr-share-your-timelines-t71835.150.html

And read "People"'s post addressed to Bobby1.

Hope it helps

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi PAMDONALD,

Although many applications of 2007 are on hold but still I advice you to contact CHC London ASAP through an email enquiry to know the current situation for your specific case.

Good Luck

Bobby1

Jan 9, 2010
Hi guys,
nearly 4 to 5 threads in this forum for 2007 applications from london, just one room would have reduced the frustration and confusion however i will now keep jumping in all these rooms to catch up the hot and fresh news.

AOR- October 2007, haven't heard nothing since then, nearly nearly 44 months of processing time elapsed,
is there any one in the same situation as me or i alone in the boat ?
regards

piolo

Star Member
Mar 30, 2009
Hi Bobby1,

You are not alone. I am Nov. 2007 applicant and no news yet.
I have not visited this forum for so long and wondering where are the
others with same timeline. I do need to catch up , thank you for your
post.

Hi also to BobbyB, where have you been hiding? And the others too!!
Pls come back!!

Piolo

Viky

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2007
Bobby,

Mine is a similar case, AOR received 31/10/2007, no updates after that.
Hope for some process movement soon.

Regards,
Viky
Bobby1 said:
Hi guys,
nearly 4 to 5 threads in this forum for 2007 applications from london, just one room would have reduced the frustration and confusion however i will now keep jumping in all these rooms to catch up the hot and fresh news.

AOR- October 2007, haven't heard nothing since then, nearly nearly 44 months of processing time elapsed,
is there any one in the same situation as me or i alone in the boat ?
regards

Bobby1

Jan 9, 2010
thanks for the reply, please be in touch through this thread atleast . I hope piolo and vicky have applied from london, also please keep updating and sharing the knowledge & information through this thread.

canadaday2011

Jun 19, 2011
pp received june 21,2011, sorry for the late reply. after almost 5 years of waiting!!! so happy! i have to go pack and prepare for my trip in a few days but i will visit the forum occasionally to answer your questions. keep believing and be patient. good luck to all!

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Canadaday for receiving your PPs.

Wish you a smooth and safe landing.

When and where are you planning to land?

Thanks

PAMDONALD

Jun 21, 2011
Thanks for your suggestions. I am reluctant to email the London Office though as I thought you were not to contact them for updates unless you were over the estimated timescale which would be October/Nov 2011 for my case. I really feel that it won't be this year that we will be moving, so depressing. My family moved there in 2006 and feel that my life has been on hold for 4 years, can't bear the thought of having to wait until 2012!!!

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PAMDONALD said:
Thanks for your suggestions. I am reluctant to email the London Office though as I thought you were not to contact them for updates unless you were over the estimated timescale which would be October/Nov 2011 for my case. I really feel that it won't be this year that we will be moving, so depressing. My family moved there in 2006 and feel that my life has been on hold for 4 years, can't bear the thought of having to wait until 2012!!!
Well PAMDONALD,

I agree with newcomer.Infact London has got a very unpredictable processing pattern,there are many applicants who applied before me and still waiting for a med request ,whereas there are even some people who have got an AOR date of October 2007 and have already landed in Canada.Moreover as most of the communications are send by CHC London through regular mail ,so getting the letters lost in mail is a common practice.In that case its always advisable to keep in touch with your Visa Office atleast once in a couple of months to know about any update on your case.In my view you should send them an email ASAP about the status of your case.

Good Luck and dont worry we have been doing this from the past two years or so. ;) ;)

Sohailh

Nov 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Anyone know the email address of London office, where I can inquiry of my case.

Thanks

canadaday2011

Jun 19, 2011
thank you and all the best to you too! :)

@ sohailh:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/london.asp

hope it helps. make sure you save your inquiry in a separate document and keep it in your file as they might not reply immediately and you might have to send an inquiry again. good luck!