10-03-10
AOR Received.
09-07-2010,
File Transfer...
all doc send 26-05-2010,in process 03-05-2011
Med's Request
DM or reject at E.case chase 13/03/2012
DEAR FRIEND
PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME STILL I DO NOT RECEIVED UPDATE ECASE.WHEN MY ECASE WILL BE CHANGE IN PROCESS.
THANKS

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
abrargujjar said:
DEAR FRIEND
PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME STILL I DO NOT RECEIVED UPDATE ECASE.WHEN MY ECASE WILL BE CHANGE IN PROCESS.
THANKS
Abrar,

Do not worry. We all face delays. Your timeline looks normal. Just check in a month or two, and hopefully your app will turn to In Process. Don't forget that CIC is doing software changes, hence eCas might not reflect the reality.

Cheers

Mezo

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
abrargujjar said:
DEAR FRIEND
THANKS
Dear abrargujjar
you are not alone I sent my application on may 5 2010 and my 2nd AOR on may25 2010 and till now no change RBVO..

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali did u got any updated CAIPS. r u still with RBVO status???
did u sent any mail to UK. our timelines are similar u shud ve turned to IP. mine is changed my dox were recvd on 29-04-2010

ali green said:
Dear abrargujjar
you are not alone I sent my application on may 5 2010 and my 2nd AOR on may25 2010 and till now no change RBVO..

Monbe

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2010
AOR Received.
2nd .06-07-2010 in process with RBVO inside 15-03-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Hi.Abrar &Ali green

my case is similar to . waiting for "in process"

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
Arkhan said:
Ali did u got any updated CAIPS. r u still with RBVO status???
did u sent any mail to UK. our timelines are similar u shud ve turned to IP. mine is changed my dox were recvd on 29-04-2010
Hi Arkan I am happy for you and every one whom caases started to move.
regarding my case nothing yet no change at all still RBVO.

OHM

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-March-2010
Doc's Request.
26-May-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 26-May-2010 and 2nd AOR on 16-Feb-2011
IELTS Request
Total 7 Band
File Transfer...
In Process with Process Started Date 21 March 2012
Med's Request
04.October.2013
Med's Done....
26.October.2013 - with PCC & RPRF
Interview........
I think it's Waived.
Passport Req..
PP request on 22.Nov.2013 and PP sent on 29.Nov.2013
VISA ISSUED...
13.Dec.2013 (but received on 31.12.2013)
LANDED..........
going to land in Calgary on 09-Sept-2014
Hi guys...

just want to share with you all, i received a call from my consultant saying that My 2nd File Number has been received by them and they are going to send to me by tomorrow.

so i will update you guys the date and other details as its comes...

thanks

OHM

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Good for you, at least some progress is happening. Good luck

OHM said:
Hi guys...

just want to share with you all, i received a call from my consultant saying that My 2nd File Number has been received by them and they are going to send to me by tomorrow.

so i will update you guys the date and other details as its comes...

thanks

OHM

Aijaz Ali

Mar 6, 2011
My application is transfered to london CHC office on Jan 27 20011

how long it will take..when they will contact and for what..

could any one guide me

Aijaz Ali
Pakistan-khi.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aijaz Ali said:
My application is transfered to london CHC office on Jan 27 20011

how long it will take..when they will contact and for what..

could any one guide me

Aijaz Ali
Pakistan-khi.
Have you received your 2nd AOR? If so, then you have to follow instructions mention in it. Usually they say wait for 8 months from date of 2nd AOR before contacting VO.

Good Luck.

Moosa

Jan 27, 2011
Dear today i received a letter from London immigration and medical service, in which they allot me a new file number.
some contents are as unde :-
This refer to your application for permanent residence in danaca which was recently received at this office, we hve ceated a file with the file number pasted above, this file number is different from that one assinged to you by the case processing center in sydney. you must quote the new file numbr in any future correspondance.
before your application can be placed in processing, a futher determination will be made as to whether or not you are elegible. if your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you the reason asl as refund.
processin time:- on average 12 months to process at this office.

on cic we site the status are as under :-

My status also changed with " In process" AlhamdiliAllah on dated 01-03-2011

when clicking on in process it shows

We received your application for permanent residence on April 8, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 21, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

Now wht is this is my case is restart again for elegibility ?or is this normal steps ??

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Today i got reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

In the email i asked about my status

Dear Sir/Madam

This is my first email to you to ask about my current status. I have submitted my complete documents on 4th May 2010. and got 2nd acknowledgement of receipt on 15th Aug 2010.

Till now almost 10 months have passed and I didn't hear anything from your office.

Now my status has been changed in process from 1st Feb 2011 but the processing date is not mentioned there.

The details are given below:

We received your application for permanent residence on January , 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Kindly inform me that how much time is required on my case.

Thanking you

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali this is discouraging. it seems they are not processing ur case. v r not sure wat r their priorities (NOC or nationalities) coz for other nationals they are issuing visas fastly

staralihaider said:

Today i got reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

In the email i asked about my status

Dear Sir/Madam

This is my first email to you to ask about my current status. I have submitted my complete documents on 4th May 2010. and got 2nd acknowledgement of receipt on 15th Aug 2010.

Till now almost 10 months have passed and I didn't hear anything from your office.

Now my status has been changed in process from 1st Feb 2011 but the processing date is not mentioned there.

The details are given below:

We received your application for permanent residence on January , 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Kindly inform me that how much time is required on my case.

Thanking you

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
Dear all
I just checked my e-case and it read in process ;D. With the same information as RBVO on the inside :(.
I know this has happen to many of you some in three days their information was completed and changed and others still on RBVO information.
what you think every one.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cant be sure ;D - just give it a few days & clarity will come in due time.........

ali green said:
Dear all
I just checked my e-case and it read in process ;D. With the same information as RBVO on the inside :(.
I know this has happen to many of you some in three days their information was completed and changed and others still on RBVO information.
what you think every one.