Logical Analysis rgding slow CHC performance

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Guys

I came across below article while browsing across the nest and it seems logical explanation rgding chc slow performance

A CIC staff member told me this at a public event - sometimes visa offices shift their focus for some time (several months?) towards other type of applications like PNP, CEC, etc. This happens in case the particular visa office hasn't achieved the "target" (they have no quotas per year, but they do have targets to be achieved for every category) of processing that category of applications in a particular period, which is not necessarily an yearly period. Accordingly, they suspend work on other type of applications until they have achieved their other targets.
If you create a similar chart as above for CEC, PNP, etc. at Buffalo, then you will find that office processing good volumes in the months of Aug, Sep and Oct in these categories. So, they will come back to FSW apps after they have achieved their targets - I hope they do not prolong this game beyond 2009.
I also think that due to the bad economic situation, CEC and PNP are being preferred by Canadian provinces and businesses, that may be why PNP and CEC targets are more critical right now.

Also link is pasted below for reference

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/439822243/ppr-requests-slowed-down-cic-usa-visa-offices

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
insAllah sonner than that.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
It does make sense, I use to think and wonder that if me and my friend have applied almost at same time, same Visa office but different professions, why my friend would get it earlier and i'm still waiting for my docs. request letter to arrive. They do have certain timelimits for cases from different visa offices as well. Lets hope for good for all applicants.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
we will gt through insAllah. Just a temp hitch...