+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOE

nikhin

Mar 5, 2017
Hi ,

I got invitation to apply PR.In LOE section ,Usually what contents need to put ,any sample letter is there?

Appreciate your help

THanks
Nikhin

Reactions: rajatkhare

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Letter of explanation (LOE) placeholder is provided for you to provide more information, clarification or explanation about any situation, update you want to provide to IRCC which is not covered in the form or need to be discussed in detail.
There is no standard format and depends on every individuals case.

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anything that you cannot produce official documentation can be explained in LOE. Proof of Funds, Reference Letter, Travel History are some common sections people typically right LOE on.

No specific format, just use tour writing skills and make it as easy as possible to the case officer. Here's what I used:

To the Case Officer, IRCC

I'm writing to provide more details about some of the sections of my PR application

Proof of Funds:............................................
Reference Letter:.........................................
Travel History:.............................................

Thank you
Signature
Name
Phone #
Email Address

Reactions: rajatkhare

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
although write LoE depends upon writing skills. But if Any guidelines you can share with us would be very helpful. specially in selection of words.

ldrbjp said:
Anything that you cannot produce official documentation can be explained in LOE. Proof of Funds, Reference Letter, Travel History are some common sections people typically right LOE on.

No specific format, just use tour writing skills and make it as easy as possible to the case officer. Here's what I used:

To the Case Officer, IRCC

I'm writing to provide more details about some of the sections of my PR application

Proof of Funds:............................................
Reference Letter:.........................................
Travel History:.............................................

Thank you
Signature
Name
Phone #
Email Address