LOE to explain about previous rejection & elaborate on ties

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi experts,

I'm applying super visa for my parents, they had a visitor visa rejection before. I am trying to know if it helps if I write a Letter of Explanation to mention previous rejection and talk about some home ties such as my parents' relationship with their siblings' properties and attach a few proofs and family photos along with this letter? If so do I need two letters one each for my Father and mother and upload them separately in their respective document sections ?

Thank you!

@Naturgrl
@canuck78
@scylla
@legalfalcon
@Bryanna
@iamxty
@armoured
@cansha
@Jaycejay

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi experts,

I'm applying super visa for my parents, they had a visitor visa rejection before. I am trying to know if it helps if I write a Letter of Explanation to mention previous rejection and talk about some home ties such as my parents' relationship with their siblings' properties and attach a few proofs and family photos along with this letter? If so do I need two letters one each for my Father and mother and upload them separately in their respective document sections ?

Thank you!

@Naturgrl
@canuck78
@scylla
@legalfalcon
@Bryanna
@iamxty
@armoured
@cansha
@Jaycejay
Relationship with their siblings won’t really show strong ties but you can include it if you want. If they are primarily caregiver for an elderly parent, for example, that would be a better tie. Property ownership is a much better tie. The bigger issue is that both children are in Canada so they must show they have plans on returning home.

Reactions: Ivric