+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Loe for restoring visitor visa

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
Can someone pelase help me how to restore my status as visitor?? What type of loe should i write to convice the officer?

Please sample the loe if someone has got approved with restoration visitor visa..

Thank you please help

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
are you on a restoration status bro

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
Ya my wp expired on june 21st and i am going to restore my status as visitor before september 2nd week.. so want to know the application process.

akhil5293 said:
are you on a restoration status bro

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varinder1717 said:
Ya my wp expired on june 21st and i am going to restore my status as visitor before september 2nd week.. so want to know the application process.
hi varinder,

write an explanation letter with your situation. For eg if you have already applied for Pr and got ITA then its a valid point to restore as a visitor till you wait for PR.

If you are still awaiting your ITA then you can say you work hard on WP for 1 or 3 years whatever and now you need a chance to explore canada by visiting different places in summer so ask for an extension of 3 months not 6 months a write a humble letter with bank statement that you can afford to stay for 3 months more with funds available.

you should have applied for viusitor visa before 1 day of expiry of your WP this is a big mistake.

restoration needs more valid reason then to apply for visitor visa when you have valid visa.

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
can i restore status for visitor by paper based or can i do it online as well?
i heard restoration can be only done paper based?

Plzz help?
ntwkengg said:
hi varinder,

write an explanation letter with your situation. For eg if you have already applied for Pr and got ITA then its a valid point to restore as a visitor till you wait for PR.

If you are still awaiting your ITA then you can say you work hard on WP for 1 or 3 years whatever and now you need a chance to explore canada by visiting different places in summer so ask for an extension of 3 months not 6 months a write a humble letter with bank statement that you can afford to stay for 3 months more with funds available.

you should have applied for viusitor visa before 1 day of expiry of your WP this is a big mistake.

restoration needs more valid reason then to apply for visitor visa when you have valid visa.