Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
Soon :)
If files are transferred to Local Visa Office, does this imply R.10 and A.11.2 Reviews are completed? Why some applications are just delayed?

Its 4 Month 7 days today and still no change in BG. Still Not Applicable

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Needed
Nomination.....
FSW, Not PNP
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
07-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
If the applicant’s total score is equal to or greater than the pass mark set by the Minister, and the applicant passes the A11.2 assessment (if the applicant applied under Express Entry on or after January 1, 2015), the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) will forward the entire application, including the result of their initial assessment against the selection criteria, to the office identified by the applicant for processing for a final decision.

Is it Local Visa Office, they are talking about?

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Needed
Nomination.....
FSW, Not PNP
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
07-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
It's a free forum, and this topic has been discussed many times. Don't expect to get an immediate answer.

But to answer you, in general, the answer is yes.

Processing times can always vary, and the lack of update in your MyCIC account does not always mean your file is idle.

The only way to know for sure is to check your GCMS notes.

You're still within the 6 month average processing time, you really shouldn't be anxious.

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Needed
Nomination.....
FSW, Not PNP
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
07-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
Could you please direct me to any link where this is discussed. I don't know why people are so rude to me on this forum! I do ask naive questions, but at the end, I am as you guys have spent time and money in this! Isn't this worth enough to get anxious? All gals and guys in Nov, Dec and even Jan / Feb groups have PPRs except me.

I have ordered GCMS, I am not able to sleep and I know I have started to overthink this, but I really cannot help myself. I have gone in isolation and keep checking either this Forum or WhatsApp groups

Peer pressure, parents asking for 27-year-old girl to get married is high, regular askouts by my manager if I have got PR in my current company i dricing me crazy (They will literally laugh at me, if not, that's why I am making things certain!). I am not able to plan small thing in my life. I have never been abroad, never applied for any visa. Worked for three companies (everyone gave reference etter with exception of one from where I got etter from ex-colleague) :( :mad:

Am I asking too much...I have seen people asking the most weird questions, seniors stil reply. At least I do research and if I am not able to find (Search Factor on This Forum doesn't works properly)..... :'(

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
Saudamini said:
Could you please direct me to any link where this is discussed. I don't know why people are so rude to me on this forum! I do ask naive questions, but at the end, I am as you guys have spent time and money in this! Isn't this worth enough to get anxious? All gals and guys in Nov, Dec and even Jan / Feb groups have PPRs except me.

I have ordered GCMS, I am not able to sleep and I know I have started to overthink this, but I really cannot help myself. I have gone in isolation and keep checking either this Forum or WhatsApp groups

Peer pressure, parents asking for 27-year-old girl to get married is high, regular askouts by my manager if I have got PR in my current company i dricing me crazy (They will literally laugh at me, if not, that's why I am making things certain!). I am not able to plan small thing in my life. I have never been abroad, never applied for any visa. Worked for three companies (everyone gave reference etter with exception of one from where I got etter from ex-colleague) :( :mad:

Am I asking too much...I have seen people asking the most weird questions, seniors stil reply. At least I do research and if I am not able to find (Search Factor on This Forum doesn't works properly)..... :'(
I like your name, nice name. Are you bengali? Anyways, can you clarify your question I will be more than willing to help as much as I can. thanks.

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Saudamini said:
If files are transferred to Local Visa Office, does this imply R.10 and A.11.2 Reviews are completed? Why some applications are just delayed?

Your stress is understandable but when it comes to CIC, sometimes no news is good news.
Order GCMS notes....there is not much we can do other than waiting...

Inland candidates with no travel history and having work experience with organizations where their info is readily available on the website are some of the factors, cases are processed faster than others...

Don't lose hope....at least u didn't hear anything bad....CIC will surprise u soon hopefully..

I don't have much technical know how of the background working and Completeness check therefore can't answer your specific questions.

Don't be discouraged....everyone is different.....everyone's response style is different and sometimes it is very easy to misunderstand someone's response in written communication......I know this entire process could be very stressful but still u are lucky than a lot to get an ITA......hope someone can provide more relevant answer to you....

Another problem is ppl who have the info (experienced....like Asivad, Raj (not sure if Raj is still active) are no more active on the forum and other ppl don't have answer to your question....but someone will help soon

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Saudamini said:

Chk if this link is useful

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
this link is the best I can do for you:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/exact-interpretation-of-background-check-not-needed-at-this-time-t471516.0.html;msg5734553#msg5734553

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Needed
Nomination.....
FSW, Not PNP
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
07-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
Thanks, Itsmee...

Prakash, yes my read name is Saudamini and I am not a Bengali :p

My questions is (or perhaps was) if the application is at Local Visa Office, does that imply that R.10 and A11.2 Reviews have been completed with positive recommendations? I was wondering this as obviously, my application has been with NDVO since March and I didn't know what is going on! :-[

My parents ask me every day, some friends as well, but most nosey one is my current employer (Manager who has told to everyone in the office that I have applied for PR, now I get why people don't want to submit current employer reference as people try to jynx it) :mad:

I am very optimistic, but when I see Dec, Jan, and even Feb applicants are receiving the PPRs, I just get anxious that what is the issue with my application? Are my employers not responding or someone in my BG check is creating the mess? I think CIC could ask directly me and I'll make sure my employers respond back. I think I have made strong application and I am very hopeful of positive decision..... :) :D

Lately I have been ignoring people (including my family and friends)..feeling irritated every time, nonetheless going to work (driving) crazy...I see PATRONIZING / CONDESCENDING :( :mad: Eyes everywhere as everyone knows that I have applied for PR (Thanks to my boss, who after 7 days of persuasion gave me the reference letter) and then over the top people come and taunt that their brother/sister/brother-in-law/uncle son/neighbor's son/god knows how they have suddenly come to know people who applied for Canadian PR got in 3 months or 2 months or sometimes even 1 month! (I just want to say who was the person who got in 1 month). I guess you are trying from past 1 year! Haven't you got it till now? Awwww...So sorry to hear....This happens 2-3 times every week....Can you guess how I am working...I don't go to Lunch / Work from Home on Fridays (as this is the Gossip Day in Indian Office) / Avoid Office Parties....Just to avoid this...I feel like Resigning (Oh Sorry I cannot do this either as I don't want to jeopardize my application)...I want to get married (Parental Pressure, BF Asking as his Family also want their son to get married (Again No, this will complicate things further)...I hope Canadian Embassy understands this that we are real people who have aspirations, hopes and feelings! :-\ :'(

I hope everyone gets the PPR soon...but do feel free to share your opinion on real question I asked :'( ::) ???

msudershan2

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Bangalore
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No Document Request Came
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
27-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
06-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
25-09-2017
Saudamini said:
If the applicant’s total score is equal to or greater than the pass mark set by the Minister, and the applicant passes the A11.2 assessment (if the applicant applied under Express Entry on or after January 1, 2015), the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) will forward the entire application, including the result of their initial assessment against the selection criteria, to the office identified by the applicant for processing for a final decision.

Is it Local Visa Office, they are talking about?
Yes, they are talking about Local Visa Office. My file got transferred to NDVO on 6th March and my AOR is 27th Nov. My BG Check is also Not Applicable. I went in this Panic Mode when I saw people from Jan and Dec got PPRs, however, I have extensively traveled. With almost 4.5 months passed, I am assuming it is the matter of when VO reviews our application. I am just assuming it has passed R10 and A11.2 as of now, although I have seen one person on this Forum who was rejected after 3 months.

I never showed my current employer in Work History, however, I assume this was one of the reasons that everyone knows in your current company, anyhow both my past employers knows and occasionally they ask me so I do not have to face them everytime

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Needed
Nomination.....
FSW, Not PNP
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
07-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
student7872014 said:
What is R10 and A11.2?
R10: Completeness Check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

A11.2: Eligibility Check (Minimum Eligibility Criteria 67/100; CRS Score Check and Selection Criteria) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

If Application is with Local Visa Office, then in 95-99% cases, it has got passed R10 and A11.2 Reviews with the positive recommendation, however, there could be exceptions to this.

If the applicant’s total score is less than the pass mark set by the Minister and/or the applicant does not pass the A11.2 assessment (if the applicant applied under Express Entry on or after January 1, 2015), the CIO will make a negative selection decision, record the outcome and reasons in GCMS, and send a letter to inform the applicant that their application has been refused.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/criteria.asp

Just click on links to check to go in further details!

I still do not know why some applications are processed faster and others are not

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Needed
Nomination.....
FSW, Not PNP
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
07-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
msudershan2 said:
Yes, they are talking about Local Visa Office. My file got transferred to NDVO on 6th March and my AOR is 27th Nov. My BG Check is also Not Applicable. I went in this Panic Mode when I saw people from Jan and Dec got PPRs, however, I have extensively traveled. With almost 4.5 months passed, I am assuming it is the matter of when VO reviews our application. I am just assuming it has passed R10 and A11.2 as of now, although I have seen one person on this Forum who was rejected after 3 months.

I never showed my current employer in Work History, however, I assume this was one of the reasons that everyone knows in your current company, anyhow both my past employers knows and occasionally they ask me so I do not have to face them every time
Thanks, msudershan2, I have ordered GCMS Notes, all we can do is assume this and there is strong evidence that they passed R.10 and A11.2 Passed. I'll think senior like Del, Stanlee and Raj could reply too. Also I did my own search to see that Agent Review (R.10) >>> Case Analyst Review (A11.2/CRS and MEC) >>> VO Review (Eligibility 67/100) >>> File is Passed to Local Visa Office after this only. They will never pass file without this.

Agent Review; R10: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
Case Analyst: MEC (A11.2): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/minimum.asp
Senior Case Analyst; CRS Check (A11.2): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/criteria.asp
VO Review; Eligibility (Pass Mark of 67/100): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/selection.asp

Complete Guide on A11.2: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

Passed to Local Visa Office for Criminality, Security and Background Check

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
Saudamini said:
Thanks, Itsmee...

Prakash, yes my read name is Saudamini and I am not a Bengali :p

My questions is (or perhaps was) if the application is at Local Visa Office, does that imply that R.10 and A11.2 Reviews have been completed with positive recommendations? I was wondering this as obviously, my application has been with NDVO since March and I didn't know what is going on! :-[

My parents ask me every day, some friends as well, but most nosey one is my current employer (Manager who has told to everyone in the office that I have applied for PR, now I get why people don't want to submit current employer reference as people try to jynx it) :mad:

I am very optimistic, but when I see Dec, Jan, and even Feb applicants are receiving the PPRs, I just get anxious that what is the issue with my application? Are my employers not responding or someone in my BG check is creating the mess? I think CIC could ask directly me and I'll make sure my employers respond back. I think I have made strong application and I am very hopeful of positive decision..... :) :D

Lately I have been ignoring people (including my family and friends)..feeling irritated every time, nonetheless going to work (driving) crazy...I see PATRONIZING / CONDESCENDING :( :mad: Eyes everywhere as everyone knows that I have applied for PR (Thanks to my boss, who after 7 days of persuasion gave me the reference letter) and then over the top people come and taunt that their brother/sister/brother-in-law/uncle son/neighbor's son/god knows how they have suddenly come to know people who applied for Canadian PR got in 3 months or 2 months or sometimes even 1 month! (I just want to say who was the person who got in 1 month). I guess you are trying from past 1 year! Haven't you got it till now? Awwww...So sorry to hear....This happens 2-3 times every week....Can you guess how I am working...I don't go to Lunch / Work from Home on Fridays (as this is the Gossip Day in Indian Office) / Avoid Office Parties....Just to avoid this...I feel like Resigning (Oh Sorry I cannot do this either as I don't want to jeopardize my application)...I want to get married (Parental Pressure, BF Asking as his Family also want their son to get married (Again No, this will complicate things further)...I hope Canadian Embassy understands this that we are real people who have aspirations, hopes and feelings! :-\ :'(

I hope everyone gets the PPR soon...but do feel free to share your opinion on real question I asked :'( ::) ???
Ok thanks, unfortunately I have no idea what R.10 or NDVO or A.11 means. I think I need to improve my knowledge. I am new to this and just got my ITA. I hope you get help from the experts here.