+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Local CIC

N27

Aug 18, 2009
HI,
I sent my husband's Inland appplication to Vegreville, AB On may 6 and started processing on may 26.09..status Processing...
Are you sending your application?

F

Fernandita

Hi, I sent my application on february 2009 and they started process it on march 2009 and it was transfered to local cic on August 18 2009 and they may be call me for an interview but I havent received the first stagea approval and I received a letter that the local cic is busy and they have others priorities so they review my application on february 2012....

D

darumal

Fernandita said:
Hi, I sent my application on february 2009 and they started process it on march 2009 and it was transfered to local cic on August 18 2009 and they may be call me for an interview but I havent received the first stagea approval and I received a letter that the local cic is busy and they have others priorities so they review my application on february 2012....
Hi, I also applied my PR via inland. My application starts to process in April, 09

Checking the online progress, it says decision has been made.

May I know whether you receive such note (decision has been made) b4 your application is transferred to local CIC?

I am very nervous as my partner and I have a little bit age difference that makes me worry.

Thanks.

F

Fernandita

I received that letter from the local CIC ( Calgary) says that they got my file.....

If they dont transfered your application i think you will be getting your PR soon...

N27

Aug 18, 2009
Do you know why your file was transferrrd to a local CIC office?
Where are you from?

F

Fernandita

No, I dont know why they transferred my file, I guess they want to check more my case.. and im from Mexico