+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Loan From Bank (Pakistani Students)

frankfurtvancouver

May 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, International Students are in general not eligible for a study loan (which is ridiculous considering that we pay three times more tuition...).

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
Ok... But as far as i know, Indian students do get loan.
Anyways they rejected my visa because of the loan issue and now i am very confused what to do? any suggestions ..

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008

shahidparwez

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VAC Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2016
IELTS Request
02-05-2016
File Transfer...
04-05-2016
slmaan said:
Anyways they rejected my visa because of the loan issue and now i am very confused what to do? any suggestions ..
Yes brother you are right Indian students can apply for study permit after applying for loan and further more Indian students have facility for GIC through Scotia bank account. Pakistani students do not have these options. Actually it is responsibility of Pakistan High Commission In Canada to initiate these kind of facilities for prospective students but they have dumb and deaf ears.

shahidparwez

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VAC Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2016
IELTS Request
02-05-2016
File Transfer...
04-05-2016
frankfurtvancouver said:
From a Canadian bank? Why only Indian students and not other International Students?
it is a facility devised for Indian and Chinese students by Scotia bank with help of local banks in India and China

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Janab:

I am also applying for a study visa with a student loan. Please share your experiences and advise in this regard. I am also offered a substantial amount of funding that covers my all fees including some contribution to living as well. Really need your advice to come up with a strong application here. Many thanks.

zarish

Jul 9, 2018
Can you plz guide me about loan ?and after having loan can we apply for pgwp?as i heard after getting funding one can't be eligible for pgwp?

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Can you plz guide me about loan ?and after having loan can we apply for pgwp?as i heard after getting funding one can't be eligible for pgwp?
I am not sure about PGWP. What I can tell about the loan is that you have to visit your nearest branch. SBP, HBL, UBL ABL are the banks that offer student loan in Pak. If you come across any useful info related to PGWP then do let us know.

Reactions: zarish

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello guys,
Can i take loan during pgwp ? I'm a full time working employee. My lender is offering me some 6000. I have received ita for pr as well. But haven't applied for PR yet. I'm wondering if i can take that money during my pgwp.
Please help. Thanks.