+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Loan as proof of funds

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
So I did my first visa application and got a rejection due to financial reasons and assests. I had a loan that covered everything for my 2years visa, I paid 4000cad to school and I had shown a personal statement with 10k cad.
But when I requested for gcms notes the visa officer stated that they see am trying to apply for a loan but it is not approved but the loan was approved and sanction letter provided.
Nb: the loan will be disbursed direct to the school after the visa.
What do you suggest I do guys?
Should I also provide a copy of the email confirming the loan approval?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
So I did my first visa application and got a rejection due to financial reasons and assests. I had a loan that covered everything for my 2years visa, I paid 4000cad to school and I had shown a personal statement with 10k cad.
But when I requested for gcms notes the visa officer stated that they see am trying to apply for a loan but it is not approved but the loan was approved and sanction letter provided.
Nb: the loan will be disbursed direct to the school after the visa.
What do you suggest I do guys?
Should I also provide a copy of the email confirming the loan approval?
This won't work.

You need to have the funds secured and in your account before you apply for the study permit. If you are funding your studies through a loan, then the loaned funds need to be transferred to your account before you apply for the study permit. Saying the loan will be paid directly to the school after visa approval won't work.

Reactions: Naturgrl