+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Loan amount credited to my PoF account

Vijay_VVG

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hi all,

I recently got nominated by OINP, the day after i got nominated a loan amount got credited to my account ( i applied for a loan from another bank and those dumbos credited the money to the account which was meant for my PR purpose) , now how do i justify this to CIC, I've already maintained the required amount in my accounts, this was for another personal purpose and i have no plans to use this for PR purpose. I am really pissed now. As applicants we are not supposed to have any pending loans rite?.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi all,

I recently got nominated by OINP, the day after i got nominated a loan amount got credited to my account ( i applied for a loan from another bank and those dumbos credited the money to the account which was meant for my PR purpose) , now how do i justify this to CIC, I've already maintained the required amount in my accounts, this was for another personal purpose and i have no plans to use this for PR purpose. I am really pissed now. As applicants we are not supposed to have any pending loans rite?.
Provide the bank statement and bank certificate before that transaction date.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
But is it fine to have an unclosed loan whikw applying for PR?
Since it is a personal (unsecured) loan, it can be problematic because they may think that you are borrowing money only to show the necessary funds. That's why if the necessary funds were available to you for a long time, you will need to explain how the loan is unrelated to these funds.