12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I m planning for express entry. Now in order to arrange funds am planning
need more info but assuming possibilities:
-no you can't get a loan to show you have funds, this is against cic rules
-if you have a car or house loan, it's fine and won't be subtracted from your total amount of funds
please provide more information so we can help you

SIRU020

Apr 15, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
need more info but assuming possibilities:
-no you can't get a loan to show you have funds, this is against cic rules
-if you have a car or house loan, it's fine and won't be subtracted from your total amount of funds
please provide more information so we can help you

Sorry hijacking this thread:

I have a little query and a bit worried. My POF comes mainly from a gift deed from my mother, she deposited the money in my savings account in July last. Before that the account balance was almost nil. When I will submit the E APR next week, my bank statements of 6 months will show zero balance for first 1.5 months. My salary does not come in that account. Now I came across an immigration consultant, she told me that if the savings account was almost before the gift deed and with no cash movements before, this might a concern for the VO, as to how I support myself etc. What is your suggestion?
:( Is it mandatory to show salary source account here?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Sorry hijacking this thread:

I have a little query and a bit worried. My POF comes mainly from a gift deed from my mother, she deposited the money in my savings account in July last. Before that the account balance was almost nil. When I will submit the E APR next week, my bank statements of 6 months will show zero balance for first 1.5 months. My salary does not come in that account. Now I came across an immigration consultant, she told me that if the savings account was almost before the gift deed and with no cash movements before, this might a concern for the VO, as to how I support myself etc. What is your suggestion?
:( Is it mandatory to show salary source account here?
i'm not sure the consultant is correct. But the thing is you are allowed to add multiple bank statements. so you can add one from the salary account and one from the gift deed account and upload both while explaining.