+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Loading... / Chargement..." issue in tracker

anumantra

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Hello @anumantra @karthikilan82 @asamad88
Have any of you received his Citizenship certificate yet ?
I believed we all took the oath on November 2nd with the Niagara Falls Judges.

I'll keep you in the loop as soon as I get mine.
Please let me know if you have yours.

Thank you
Checking after a long time. I took my oath on 18th Oct actually and received certificate on 31st Oct. Normal processing.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
I am stuck in the same Loading... / Chargement... Screen today. I have my Oath Scheduled for Dec 22 and got the email invite as well

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mine says error 403.
Request blocked

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
I was previously stuck in "Loading... / Chargement... " screen and my Oath was Scheduled on Dec 22 with Oath "In Progress" Status. Today my tracker is up again. But now there is no mention of Oath and the status is back to "Not Started" for Oath. I am very worried now. Anyone else in same status ?

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Mine says error 403.
Request blocked
You logged in too many times. Their website thinks you're either a bot or initiating a DDOS attack....so they blocked your IP for a certain amount of time.

Reactions: ifras

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
You logged in too many times. Their website thinks you're either a bot or initiating a DDOS attack....so they blocked your IP for a certain amount of time.
yea i log in to daily basis to check my status

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Anyone else experiencing this?

I have my oath in a couple of days and tried logging into the tracker and it stays stuck at "Loading..."

Same thing happening with my partners account.

We were in the USA for a couple of weeks and I checked the account from there. I wonder if maybe it's blocking it because of that?

wink

May 25, 2021

elliek999

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
So did you already got your email? Reason I ask is I was not able to login before but after my ceremony was done yesterday, then I was able to access my account. Strange but true. Another person confirmed the same. He had the oath ceremony yesterday too and he was able to access the account after that.
Have fun in your ceremony
That's interesting to know. I have my oath ceremony coming up and I am unable to login to my status account at the moment. So hopefully afterwards I will be able to again. Congrats by the way!

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
That's interesting to know. I have my oath ceremony coming up and I am unable to login to my status account at the moment. So hopefully afterwards I will be able to again. Congrats by the way!
Same, unable to log in after oath is scheduled. My oath is 2 weeks away.

infidel

Dec 17, 2014
Guys
I recieved an invitation to Test between 16th Jan and 5th Feb. However I am no longer able to view my profile on the tracker. same issue for my wife as well. We seem to see the "Loading...\Chargement..." message all the time, changes devices, network and browser and its the same everywhere. Is this a server issue anyone else is seeing? Also how does this impact my plan to test next week? Whom do I approach for getting it fixed?
I am seriously stressed with my Test planned in the next few days...any insights will be appreciated