+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Loading... / Chargement..." issue in tracker

Peerazzy

Mar 16, 2019
Hello house, my tracker is still not working (Loading/Chargement) has anyone gotten his/her fixed after the test?

CoorsHeavy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2022
Hello house, my tracker is still not working (Loading/Chargement) has anyone gotten his/her fixed after the test?
Negative - I submitted a form for some reason they did not get the screenshot of the broken page and they came back to me the next day n asked to submit the request again.
When I submitted the request with screenshots from both mobile and computer , on chrome and safari browser - they never replied back lol .

CoorsHeavy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2022
I have submitted technical webform twice and each time they come back to submit another technical form with screenshots - so it seems like it’s a local issue concerned with Missisauga CPC and Central IT have no idea what’s going on, the reason I mentioned Missisauga office is - because I think everyone affected have their files in Sauga . So I ain’t submitting any new technical form - looks like a bug somewhere , won’t get fixed unless there is movement in the file like - DM completion or invitation for an Oath.

coriassphenix

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks! Got it. I guess people who are all scheduled for oath are having the same situation. I sent a webform this morning, let’s see what they respond
Hello @anumantra @karthikilan82 @asamad88
Have any of you received his Citizenship certificate yet ?
I believed we all took the oath on November 2nd with the Niagara Falls Judges.

I'll keep you in the loop as soon as I get mine.
Please let me know if you have yours.

Thank you