+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOA Uni of Saskatchewan

RAZU

Apr 26, 2015
Hi

I have been accepted and recommended by two supervisiors with RA & TA Funding for PhD in Mechanical Engineering at Uni of Saskatchewan,
Does anyone have an idea how many days it takes to get an LOA.

I tried calling the department they say still we are processing,Kindly help me please....

Is IELTS mandotory for VISA puropse?
Uni Of Saskatchewan waived my Engilish language requirement as my masters was from IIT Madras and B.E language of instruction was in English.
Kindly share your experience...

Thanks

shubzy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2019
AOR Received.
14-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-07-2019
depending on the departmental process, it may take anywhere between 1 to 6 months to issue an official decision on your application..

RAZU

Apr 26, 2015
Thanks for your instant reply,
Minimum 01 month and maximum upto 6months!!
Are you serious??why soo long?
I really can't beleive....

canadabound2015

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Razu dont mind the poster. i got decision in april 13 and got the soft copy two wks after april 29. The hard copy was sent by DHL to me and i received it on May 4th.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
If you have received offer of admission by email and accepted, they should sent you a LOA through mail... Mine for MPH Program took more tan a month to get home, but always you can ask the university to send you an scanned pdf of your LOA so you can print that for CIC purposes and go ahead with you visa application

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
And no dude you don't need IELTS or that for CIC, even though they will ask you for that on the form you have to fill... But explaining that you were not required for it at your university you should be just fine...

If you have Toefl, CAEL or something similar you can also attach that.... IN my case I attached my TOEFL IBT results... I have never taken IELTS

nmurshed

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Is there a way to upload transcript and ielts results online during application ?
I applied but coudnt find where to upload.

How did u send your documents?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
nmurshed said:
Is there a way to upload transcript and ielts results online during application ?
I applied but coudnt find where to upload.

How did u send your documents?
Mine was paper application

RAZU

Apr 26, 2015
I am in great dilema,my two professors accepted my research proposal and me as a phd student with 21k CAD per annum funding,my both professors informed me this through email.
They also informed me that they have informed the department to process my application,as of now I haven't received any update from the department since from last 03 weeks,whenever I try to call graduate secretary will always be in meeting and even i brought this to my professors,they said need not worry it takes bit of time to process your application as it is very busy time.

I m bit tensed please help me guys,share your experience if you have come across the same situation.

Thanks

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
I think you will maybe have to just wait...

If they have both accepted our research project you will get your LOA for sure don't worry... And for sure afterwards visa processing is gonna be super fast... PhD and masters students are kind of a priority to canada... And since you will get funding you should not worry...

RAZU

Apr 26, 2015
@ nmurshed,If you have already submitted your online application,you should email your CV,transcripts,IELTS scorecard and etc to engr-me-grad.inquiries@usask.ca if you have applied for Mechanical Engineering department at Uni of Saskatchewan.

Hope this helps

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
They might not reply... IN my case when I sent mi transcripts etc etc.. I never received a reply...

You should go into the admissions Web page and check if those documents have been received.... If not try calling them directly maybe through Skype end they will let you know