+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOA has been expired but the application is still in processing

Sabrinatman

Sep 23, 2022
My LOA has been expired but I haven't received the OPR, and I couldn't defer to the next year.
Can I still waiting for the final decision or withdraw it by myself?
Whether the VO will directly refused me because of the expired LOA?

Currently I have another valid LOA (different school & different program),: 1/ withdraw the current application & reapply the study visa; 2/ webform the new LOA and new SP and forms on the current application, which one is better? Thanks very much.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
My LOA has been expired but I haven't received the OPR, and I couldn't defer to the next year.
Can I still waiting for the final decision or withdraw it by myself?
Whether the VO will directly refused me because of the expired LOA?

Currently I have another valid LOA (different school & different program),: 1/ withdraw the current application & reapply the study visa; 2/ webform the new LOA and new SP and forms on the current application, which one is better? Thanks very much.
They wont refused automatic but they will issue ADR giving you time to resubmit. you can raise webform with new LOA but in a meantime consider deferral if there is no enough window

Sabrinatman

Sep 23, 2022
They wont refused automatic but they will issue ADR giving you time to resubmit. you can raise webform with new LOA but in a meantime consider deferral if there is no enough window
Can I submit another program’s LOA if VO issues the ADR? I could not defer because the previous program has no deferral policy.