+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LoA dosent stated start and end date. Reason for refusal ?

Kabbka

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
My LoA from uni of manitoba doesnt state my start and end dates .. I was refused based because i didnt satisfy the vo that i was a bona fide student and i would leave canada after my studies..
Could the reason be related to the LoA ?

Kabbka

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Also , i didnt pay anything for the university yet cause my intake isnt till May and they havent asked for any deposits or payments yet

floomy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sounds like you did not satisfy vo that you would leave Canada after your study.
you need to show some proof to VO such as home tie of your country.

you can request another LOA from U of M and asks you want to add the start date of your study and expecting date of end of study etc.
Good luck.

Kabbka

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
floomy said:
sounds like you did not satisfy vo that you would leave Canada after your study.
you need to show some proof to VO such as home tie of your country.

you can request another LOA from U of M and asks you want to add the start date of your study and expecting date of end of study etc.
Good luck.
Thank you for your reply.. I have already applied again with more documents to prove ties to my country however i only boticed the issue with the LOA after i applied.. I asked umanitoba and they said they would write me a letter, can i email cic the letter before i hear back from them to avoid another refusal ?

floomy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can send new LOA through email or mail before you get any news from CIC.
make sure you put your UCI no. (if you have) or your name etc.

Good luck.

Abbas1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
The school you are applying to need to provide a VISA letter after you get acceptance, some school will issue AOL with enough information for VO to process your study permit application ( including DLI,student ID, etc.. )

Kabbka

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
floomy said:
you can send new LOA through email or mail before you get any news from CIC.
make sure you put your UCI no. (if you have) or your name etc.

Good luck.
It will be great if i can do that!

I contacted the uni regarding the letter.

The time window is very tight since i applied almost 4 weeks ago , i hope i can get the letter and send it and it will be added to my file before the already make a dicision.

Thanks a lot

Kabbka

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Abbas1 said:
The school you are applying to need to provide a VISA letter after you get acceptance, some school will issue AOL with enough information for VO to process your study permit application ( including DLI,student ID, etc.. )
A supplemental letter you mean ? They said they can do that , write me a letter that follows the templet by cic