LMO PROCESSING TIMES 2013

HARTBEAT118

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samir3132 said:
Its take at least 12 to 16 week tell your employer to call hrdc or service Canada where you apply for follow up your application
So by the end of Oct 2013, its the right time for my employer to f/u. Thanks samir

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
yes tell your employer to call and follow up your lmo application best of luck

Tang

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 24, 2012
Med's Request
dec 20, 2012
Med's Done....
jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1 april 2013
LANDED..........
soon...
samir3132 said:
yes tell your employer to call and follow up your lmo application best of luck

samir thank you by monday they will follow my application.

Tang

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 24, 2012
Med's Request
dec 20, 2012
Med's Done....
jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1 april 2013
LANDED..........
soon...
madam89 i dont have any feedback until now... i will wait til tom.. how about you? did u apply also LMO in calgary alberta? Im so worried about this... i have 2 mons validity for my medical. i nid to for forward my doc to embassy before my medical expired. ..

madam89

Sep 28, 2013
Tang said:
madam89 i dont have any feedback until now... i will wait til tom.. how about you? did u apply also LMO in calgary alberta? Im so worried about this... i have 2 mons validity for my medical. i nid to for forward my doc to embassy before my medical expired. ..
I have applied in ON and no result till now..its frustrating

romana_89

Oct 22, 2013
Hi guys !

My LMO was applied in April in BC and I am still waiting. The worst part is that my (for now) ex-employer ignores me. I emailed, texted and called her but no respond. I don't know the exact date when she applied for my LMO, I don't know NOC code, I don't know anything so I can't contact Service Canada or HRSDC by myself. I am trying to not give it up but I am getting tired of the employer attitude more and more.
I knew it can take 6 months even more, but when I read that some people got it 3 months after applying, it makes me believe that there is something wrong with my LMO application.

hercolis

Sep 24, 2013
Dublin- Ireland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romana_89 said:
Hi guys !

My LMO was applied in April in BC and I am still waiting. The worst part is that my (for now) ex-employer ignores me. I emailed, texted and called her but no respond. I don't know the exact date when she applied for my LMO, I don't know NOC code, I don't know anything so I can't contact Service Canada or HRSDC by myself. I am trying to not give it up but I am getting tired of the employer attitude more and more.
I knew it can take 6 months even more, but when I read that some people got it 3 months after applying, it makes me believe that there is something wrong with my LMO application.
I dont think it should take 6 months. I think your employer is playing you.

hercolis

Sep 24, 2013
Dublin- Ireland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to update you guys on my LMO

Received a call today after 12 week, they were looking for some more info. Does anyone know how much longer it might take?

Guys I feel all your pain. Most frustrating thing ever, having to wait around!!

Tang

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 24, 2012
Med's Request
dec 20, 2012
Med's Done....
jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1 april 2013
LANDED..........
soon...
hercolis said:
Just to update you guys on my LMO

Received a call today after 12 week, they were looking for some more info. Does anyone know how much longer it might take?

Guys I feel all your pain. Most frustrating thing ever, having to wait around!!
[/quote

For sure Hercolis you will receive your positive LMO this week... If the service canada wil call and interview your employer after a wik positive LMO will arrive. My agent call the service canada and also send a letter thru fax for follow up. And they said service canada as of now is full of load... so ill just wait l. they advice also service canada will call my employer. we need to be positive all this what were waiting. Good News will come....

hercolis

Sep 24, 2013
Dublin- Ireland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For sure Hercolis you will receive your positive LMO this week... If the service canada wil call and interview your employer after a wik positive LMO will arrive. My agent call the service canada and also send a letter thru fax for follow up. And they said service canada as of now is full of load... so ill just wait l. they advice also service canada will call my employer. we need to be positive all this what were waiting. Good News will come....
Great. Keep me updated on your progress and I'll inform you if I hear anything about mine

romana_89

Oct 22, 2013
hercolis said:
I dont think it should take 6 months. I think your employer is playing you.

It hurts me to say it but I wouldn't be surprised if you were right with that playing.
And unfortunately it is true it can take 6 months, but you are right, it shouldn't. Not since they have made some changes, I think. But at the time when my employer applied for a LMO (hopefully she really applied for it) it was told me that some people were waiting that long for their LMO.

Tang

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 24, 2012
Med's Request
dec 20, 2012
Med's Done....
jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1 april 2013
LANDED..........
soon...
hi guyz any update for LMO. Im still waiting until now...

can0106

Oct 25, 2013
Hi, I'm new in this forum.

I always read this thread as I could relate to all of you eagerly waiting for the result of LMO.

The employer of my husband first applied for LMO (skilled worker NOC B) during the end of Dec 2012 and got negative result in mid April 2013 due to salary discrepancy. In the same week, they re-applied to correct the salary (making it more than the prevailing rate).
..............Made so many follow ups
.............. Then SC called the employer on Aug 26 to ask few questions......
Still up to now we are waiting :(..... (more than six months has passed since the 2nd application submitted)

Hoping this will not happen to anyone of you waiting for LMO, as I know some people get it in few weeks time only.

Good luck to all of us !!!!

Tang

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 24, 2012
Med's Request
dec 20, 2012
Med's Done....
jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1 april 2013
LANDED..........
soon...
any updates for LMO approve for july applicant?....