+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO positive but Work Permit refused from Chandigarh India

Neeraj Singh

Feb 5, 2013
Please Help !!

I got LMO work permit refused in Jan 2014 saying that 1. I will not come back to India after finsihing work permit 2. My job requirments does not match with current job. i am very tense because my LMO has already expired.

Please help me what should i do ? can i re-apply or can i appeal ? My employer is ready to give new job offer letter can i use my OLD LMO ?

Please help me

RAJ KUMAR

Jan 18, 2014
one main of refusal is the money matter , YOU should satishfy visa officer that u have suffient amount, Try to get in same field wich u studied , It will be good to get visa,,,,,,,,,,

Neeraj Singh

Feb 5, 2013
Hi raj
Thanks for your reply.
Actually they refused the visa of 2. Reasons
1. I will not come back from canada after finishing my work permit?
2. I do not fulfil the job requirments for prospective employer!!
Other they mentioned
My current employment and personal assists and finacial status

But I do fulfil all this requirments as I have showed the more then $15000 in personal account and property of $200000 , I have finished my master degree in International business and management and I am working in mcdonalds as shift manager in UK since 2010. I got the LMO for supervisor job.

My wife is living in uk on work permit and I am on dependent visa. So what you suggest shall I re-apply for visa with same documents with new covering letter? But my LMO has expired While processing but my employer is giving me job offer!!
Please guide me what should I do??
Many thanks

Neil.p

Jan 15, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neeraj Singh said:
Hi raj
Thanks for your reply.
Actually they refused the visa of 2. Reasons
1. I will not come back from canada after finishing my work permit?
2. I do not fulfil the job requirments for prospective employer!!
Other they mentioned
My current employment and personal assists and finacial status

But I do fulfil all this requirments as I have showed the more then $15000 in personal account and property of $200000 , I have finished my master degree in International business and management and I am working in mcdonalds as shift manager in UK since 2010. I got the LMO for supervisor job.

My wife is living in uk on work permit and I am on dependent visa. So what you suggest shall I re-apply for visa with same documents with new covering letter? But my LMO has expired While processing but my employer is giving me job offer!!
Please guide me what should I do??
Many thanks
Not sure whether this applies to you but......

Mr Alexander announced that only 12,000 new applications will be accepted under the CEC in 2014. This, he said, was to prevent backlogs building up in the system. He said that there would still be 15,000 CEC permanent resident visas issued in 2014 as announced by Mr Alexander on 28th October 2013. This would allow the current backlog to be reduced.
Further, because of high numbers of applications, people with experience in six occupations will not be eligible to apply under the CEC. These occupations are Skill Level B technical and trade jobs. They are
•Cooks (NOC code 6322)
•Food service supervisors (NOC 6311)
•Administrative officers (NOC 1221)
•Administrative assistants (NOC 1241);
•Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (NOC 1311); and
•Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211).

harry16125

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2016
Hi neeraj

Same thing happened with me also. I received a positive LMO from employer under NOC-0621 but my application was rejected with the same two reasons. I have 12 years of sales experience but they quoted "your current experience doesn't match with your prospective employment". I am really amazed on this verdict of embassy. During this period, my LMO expired and I was left with no choice.

Now my employer is arranging a fresh LMO.

Fingers crosssed.

Harry

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

harry16125 said:
Hi neeraj

Same thing happened with me also. I received a positive LMO from employer under NOC-0621 but my application was rejected with the same two reasons. I have 12 years of sales experience but they quoted "your current experience doesn't match with your prospective employment". I am really amazed on this verdict of embassy. During this period, my LMO expired and I was left with no choice.

Now my employer is arranging a fresh LMO.

Fingers crosssed.

Harry
0621 is for a Retail/Wholesale Manager, you experience is 12 years as a salesman. I can see why "your current experience doesn't match with your prospective employment". so it was refused.

harry16125

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2016
Hi PMM

I managed Retail store of my company for one and half years i.e. feb 2011 to october 2013 as Deputy manger. My application was refused in sep 2013. After successful completion of retail outlet project, I hv been promoted as Manager sales & mktg.

My retail store activities were clearly mentioned on my experience certificate.

PRAJAPATI

Feb 4, 2014
HI DEAR,

i hv applied on 31st january for positive lmo.plz advise what will be next step from embassy???

like telephonic interview or personal interview?///

list of interview question????

i have lmo for food counter attendant and i have also experience of subway sandwich res. as assistant manager but this experience is my previous employment

RAJ KUMAR

Jan 18, 2014
@PRajapati

Ambassy person can ask question R may not ask u , They may call u to come delhi to interview not in phone , Wat i know i am telling ,

Some visa question for u r job

Some other questions may be:
• Name of your Canadian Employer & his contact no.
• Who will help you to find this job or how you approach the Canadian company for job or how you find that Canadian job
• Have your employer interviewed you. If yes when & how.
• What did he asked from you while interview.
• How many workers are working in your Canadian company?
• Do you have any idea about where you will be working?
• What type of atmosphere are you most efficient in WORKING.
• Why you are leaving your present employer or left your past employer
• Why are you coming to Canada
• Are you planning to be in Canada for a short period or long term.
• How soon you can come or start working.

Some questions related to your personal history.

• When did you completed your education & where
• Where you work till date (all jobs, its job period, salary, post ore job profile, your old company name, employer name, in charge name & number, job hours, company structure, route on you driving, expense of one trip etc.)
• All detail about your family i.e. mother father brother sister wife kids etc. You must know everyone's name, Date of birth, marriage status, present address, present occupation, birth place, etc. Unfortunately, if anyone expired you must know the death date & death place.

 As a line cook: how many cooks in a line at a given time on busy day.
 What are the busiest days ?
 Sitting capacity of the restaurant where you are working ?
 If supervisory experience, what is the hardest experience you have had
 Difficulties you have faced while training staff ?
 How do you manage if restaurant is very busy
 How do you deal with co workers ?
 Do you have any idea about where you will be working ?
 Do you see yourself working in a small place ?
 What type of cooking are you most efficient in ?
 Why you are leaving your present employer or left your past employer ?
 Why are you coming to Canada ?
 Are you planning to be in Canada for a short period or long term.
 How soon you can come or start working
 Have you ever trained anybody
 How will you manage the busy time.

This may help u ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jaxx

Feb 15, 2014
Hi,
sorry but i didnt get what is the answer they are looking for about work permits.

are we supposed to want to just go there to work for a small periode of time and return,
or are we suppose to want to establish, and become a law abyding citizen that wants to be in canada?

is there a different answer for each permit?...

Jul 11, 2014
Neeraj Singh said:
Please Help !!

I got LMO work permit refused in Jan 2014 saying that 1. I will not come back to India after finsihing work permit 2. My job requirments does not match with current job. i am very tense because my LMO has already expired.

Please help me what should i do ? can i re-apply or can i appeal ? My employer is ready to give new job offer letter can i use my OLD LMO ?

Please help me
Dear Neeraj,
For the not return to home country after your work permit part, you need to produce enough evidence to prove your connections back in your home country to satisfy the visa officer that you will definately be returning.
Regarding your job requirements, if the job is not the same as earlier job, you need to satisfy the visa officer for the change.
Please feel free to contact our office for personalised session for assistance for the same.

Regards.

bhagat

Jun 27, 2014
Hi dear friends,

Help needed....

a decision has been made on my brothers work visa application for Canada from UK and he got refused due to following reasons
"You have not satisfied me that you leave Canada at the end of the period.....including these factors"
1. Travel history
2. Immigration status in UK
3. Purpose of visit

All 3 reasons are totally nonsense because no body can challenge him about his travel history, immigration status in UK and purpose of visit. He has excellent travel history as he has chenegan (euro) visa and travelled to Germany as well. He has never violated any law in UK since living there. He has been travelling to India back and forth. We had attached all the required documents like all passport visa stamps and proof of valid status in UK.
Secondly he is currently on Post study work visa in UK which is valid until August 23, 2014. He has completed his business studies over there prior to that and currently working.
And he got a job offer from Canadian employer to apply for visa.

He job title was "supervisor" in Edmonton (Alberta)
We filed his visa online on March 20,2014 and did not hear anything until yesterday after sending an enquiry email by our immigration consultant. But interesting thing is that they have made their decision on April8 as printed on the refusal letter but did not inform us.

I have discussed with our Immigration consultant in Canada who filed his work visa and he said that we should go in to court and challenge visa office decision. What do you think about it? Anyway I am thinking about hiring a immigration lawyer here in Canada for appeal.
Please advise.....
Thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
"Immigration status in the UK" refers to the fact that he has temporary status only in the UK and is not a permanent resident or citizen of the country.

"Purpose of visit" refers to the fact that CIC believes his ultimate objective is to remain in Canada long term rather than just work in Canada for a few years and then return home.

Appeals are expensive. You should expect to pay somewhere between $3K and $6K to retain a lawyer in Canada. It may be better to reapply. What proof did he include to show that he has strong ties to the UK / India and has no plans on remaining in Canada long term?

bhagat

Jun 27, 2014
Hi Dear,

I believe that you can apply for Canadian work permit from anywhere in the world as long as you maintained a valid immigration status, as we can see so many people are applying from other countries even though they are not in their home country and they are granted the visas too. It does not mean that you have a bad status. If they are really concerned about his status in UK then they should not allow them to apply for work permit from there...
secondly we attached all property documents from India which proves that we have strong ties with India and will go back.

And another reason is travel history? Nothing wrong with that either, it is excellent.....

It is clearly mentioned in the letter that you should only reapply when you information changes.

Do you think that I could be the negative point because I am a permanent resident in Canada and visa officer would have thought that he might not come back......

Do you think that appeal can change the decision?