LMO Approved : 8-Aug-2011
Visa Stamped: 18-Aug-2011

So its True, it takes 6-8 weeks. Best of Luck you people :D
I've just passed the 8 week point, still waiting for my LMO approval. :mad:

sauusa

Jul 18, 2011
GoldenArm said:
I've just passed the 8 week point, still waiting for my LMO approval. :mad:
:-X wait buddy, now days they are taking more time, also the processing time got changes for several offices, which country by the way you are applying from?

GoldenArm

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
will apply at Port of Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Jul-2011 (LMO)
VISA ISSUED...
LMO received 09-Sep-2011
sauusa said:
:-X wait buddy, now days they are taking more time, also the processing time got changes for several offices, which country by the way you are applying from?
Applying from Australia, but using immigration lawyers who are based in Toronto.

sauusa

Jul 18, 2011
Hi riamu79 and GoldenArm,
Please dont get frustrated :) I also faced the same situation, then I just forgot thinking of it, and 1day it came from nowhere and made me happy.. let 2months get complete, then write a mail to immigration office, or search online in portal by your application number. If your official waiting period is over, then you can start irritating them. It will come for sure, dont worry.[if they are taking long time, they will not reject your Visa for sure]

GoldenArm

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
will apply at Port of Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Jul-2011 (LMO)
VISA ISSUED...
LMO received 09-Sep-2011
I'm just going though and updating all of the threads I have been posting on...

I received a positive LMO on Friday! 8)

It took 9 weeks, or just over 40 business days.

sauusa

Jul 18, 2011
GoldenArm said:
I'm just going though and updating all of the threads I have been posting on...

I received a positive LMO on Friday! 8)

It took 9 weeks, or just over 40 business days.
;D I've Told You 8)

sauusa

Jul 18, 2011
architectgal said:
what's a long time? :/
'Long Time' means, if they found fault in your documents, they will not keep it for more than 10 days with them, and will reject it. But they crossed 15days means, your thing is under process. [Its written on their portal]

architectgal

Sep 9, 2011
Anything is possible, for all I know this time passed all could be for rejection<hope not>.

Thanks, I really really hope that is true. I will try to find where it says that to make me feel better lol.

lrow

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Hi ,

My Employer has also applied LMO in 2nd week of August . I guess going by Timelines we should hear around October 1st or 2nd week . Right ??

Regards,
lrow

g2011

Sep 16, 2011
My employer applied for LMO in Toronto through lawyer in first week of July . We haven't heard anything back . I called service canada and they told me to get employer called them. When my employer called them they asked few Qs and then said they will approve the LMO and will get that in mid of next week. My employer didn't have File number and service canada track application based on cra business number.
So i suggest people even if they don't have file number they can try to call service canada and can get status of their application

:D