+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO and Contract

wisherz

Jul 31, 2013
Hi im new to this Forum.

I just want to ask some something about LMO and contract. Im applying as a live-in Caregiver i've found my employer from caregiver agency. This agency is asking 3,500 CAD as administrative Fee. they told me i can pay installment until LMO will arrive and pay full after i get my LMO.
question if there`s already an LMO how will you get it? it should be original or just a copy? and also about the contract it should be original?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

wisherz said:
Hi im new to this Forum.

I just want to ask some something about LMO and contract. Im applying as a live-in Caregiver i've found my employer from caregiver agency. This agency is asking 3,500 CAD as administrative Fee. they told me i can pay installment until LMO will arrive and pay full after i get my LMO.
question if there`s already an LMO how will you get it? it should be original or just a copy? and also about the contract it should be original?
It is illegal in Canada to charge the worker a fee for the job. It is the employer that has to pay the fees, if any.

wisherz

Jul 31, 2013
thank you for the reply. I know it`s illegal i`ve been reading some website. But i think this agency is also asking some payment from my employer too,
my concern is that about LMO and contract. im here living in Greece.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
If this company is asking for fees from you illegally, what confidence do you have that they will act in your best interests after you have paid? It is perfectly acceptable for a company to charge for assistance with filling application documents, etc, but $3,500 is way out of line.

wisherz

Jul 31, 2013
my assurance is that how to know about LMO and contract... should i have a copy or the original? thats what my concern. before i will my pay them into full. i know its illegal but what can i do? they wont process my papers and LMO if i dnt agree to the fees. all i can do is to check and know about the LMO and contract they might give me other papers. because i dont know what it look like and what will i get, before i will pay them into full i just wanna know about LMO and contract.

can anybody answer me about LMO and contract. should i receive the original or not?

confused28

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...In God's will!
wisherz said:
my assurance is that how to know about LMO and contract... should i have a copy or the original? thats what my concern. before i will my pay them into full. i know its illegal but what can i do? they wont process my papers and LMO if i dnt agree to the fees. all i can do is to check and know about the LMO and contract they might give me other papers. because i dont know what it look like and what will i get, before i will pay them into full i just wanna know about LMO and contract.

can anybody answer me about LMO and contract. should i receive the original or not?
hi

this link might be useful...do your own research to know if your consultants are fake or a scam.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/rep-who.asp

ask more information from them, don't just pay blindly...