+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lmia

Verma..

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hello! I am in BC and have one year of NOC B experience and my points are 431. Currently I am on my PGWP and Need to know if I get LMIA to support my PR from another employer can I still continue to work at my current job? Or we can only work with the employer from whom we get our lmia approved.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Is the another employer allowing you to get LMIA and work for current employer. I dont know man. I'd recommend working for the employer who has LMIA

Reactions: Chasechs

Verma..

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I am just working with one employer as an assistant manager but they are not willing to provide lmia or PNP anything. However, one immigration consultant said he can help me to get lmia. I don’t know anything about the employer or conditions yet. But I don’t want to leave my current job either as I am working here from 4 years now. My first and only job in Canada.

Verma..

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I am just working with one employer as an assistant manager but they are not willing to provide lmia or PNP anything. However, one immigration consultant said he can help me to get lmia. I don’t know anything about the employer or conditions yet. But I don’t want to leave my current job either as I am working here from 4 years now. My first and only job in Canada.
Is the another employer allowing you to get LMIA and work for current employer. I dont know man. I'd recommend working for the employer who has LMIA

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Buddy beware of immigration consultant. Please I have had bad experiences with immigration consultant. I'd recommend you to find a employer who can sponsor you. Trust me buddy I know how important it is to have a PR but please dont get duped.

Verma..

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
With my current CRS score (431) , I am sure I don’t stand a chance in express draw anytime soon. Not sure what to do!! And I already have 9-9-9-8.5 scores in IELTS, no way to improve my crs scores further

Verma..

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
With my current CRS score (431) , I am sure I don’t stand a chance in express draw anytime soon. Not sure what to do!! And I already have 9-9-9-8.5 scores in IELTS, no way to improve my crs scores further
Buddy beware of immigration consultant. Please I have had bad experiences with immigration consultant. I'd recommend you to find a employer who can sponsor you. Trust me buddy I know how important it is to have a PR but please dont get duped.

• Wow
Reactions: vkamath

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
You have great scores. :( I wish i could tell you to take it. I shared my experience mate. Immigration consultants those who promise LMIA without working for the employer seems sketchy.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Hello! I am in BC and have one year of NOC B experience and my points are 431. Currently I am on my PGWP and Need to know if I get LMIA to support my PR from another employer can I still continue to work at my current job? Or we can only work with the employer from whom we get our lmia approved.
You will need to work for the employer with the LMIA. But it sounds like that employer is not a NOC B job. Have you considered PNP? That NOC B job should be enough to apply. With that score it is unlikely you will get an ITA.