+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lmia

Palwinder1986

Feb 19, 2021
LMIA job offer for long haul truck driver and I send my documents last month 25jan. As per my employer they send for my name submission after they file my work permit. I saw on canada website it will take 5 to 10days for name submission but I still not get any response from them. That's by I'm worrying.. thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
LMIA job offer for long haul truck driver and I send my documents last month 25jan. As per my employer they send for my name submission after they file my work permit. I saw on canada website it will take 5 to 10days for name submission but I still not get any response from them. That's by I'm worrying.. thanks
Didn’t you apply for your work permit? Did they actually submit it because you should be the one applying for the closed work permit. What does your file satus say when you login to your account?

Palwinder1986

Feb 19, 2021
LMIA: Abbotsford, BC

Sir, I'm working as truck driver here in Dubai,UAE and I got this offer via my friend he is already working with that company and as per my employer they send documents for name submission on LMIA. Do u know how many days it will take for name submission on LMIA? I don't know about the process and this is first time I appiying to Canada. As per him after name submitted then they can file for work permit. I look forward to hearing from you soon.. thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
LMIA: Abbotsford, BC

Sir, I'm working as truck driver here in Dubai,UAE and I got this offer via my friend he is already working with that company and as per my employer they send documents for name submission on LMIA. Do u know how many days it will take for name submission on LMIA? I don't know about the process and this is first time I appiying to Canada. As per him after name submitted then they can file for work permit. I look forward to hearing from you soon.. thanks
When did you apply? Processing times are over 60 weeks from UAE.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi guys,
Two weeks ago I submitted my new WP application (inland) with proof of LMIA submission. Now I got my LMIA approved, and as I understood IRCC will receive the confirmation as well from ESDC automatically? Should I send the confirmation through web-form to let them know? I don't want my application to be on hold too long due to this. Any same experience, please share.
Thanks!