+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA

Meiqiu666

Jun 2, 2020
Hi
Did you applied from Ontario? What's the NOC ?
Yes, applied from Ontario. How about you?
I just checked PR support LMIA processing time from CIC, it has been shorten to 29 business days..
But to be honest, I don’t think it is true due to CoVid.
NOC 1215. And you?

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
Hi
Yes same NOC and Mississauga
It's been 2 month after posted the document and they haven't taken the fee as well .

Naveen02

Aug 22, 2019
Guys what is LMIA processing time it's been 2 month after applied not even taken payment
no update yet ????
Any advise
It's been 3 months I've applied. No update yet.
Weird thing is service Canada site saying 34 days processing time now.

Dikshitchadda

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I am from alberta.Same case here also but NOC 6314. One of consultant has told me It will take around 6month to get the approval from Service canada. Due to covid, Some Noc job are processing fastly but i feel it is not a digestable fact that it will took around 6 month.

Last edited:

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
I am from alberta.Same case here also but NOC 6314. One of consultant has told me It will take around 6month to get the approval from Service canada. Due to covid, Some Noc job are processing fastly but i feel it is not a digestable fact that it will took around 6 month.
When did you applied ?

VBC27

Jul 4, 2017
Is there any way to validate genuineness of LMIA, One of my fried received LMIA but not sure if thats valid or not

don.b1ng

Jul 3, 2019
Uae Dubai
Four months is pretty normal. However things are slower right now.
Hi sir, im currently staying and on a visit visa here in Canada. My lawyer file my application of working permit and did paid my LMIA charge to my employer which took me 5 months. After a month, just last week the immigration point me on medical exam and so i did send my E-medical sheet info to my lawyer. my questions is what is the next steps should i wait and what are the average chances that im approved? I'm just a little worried for about waiting for so long months.

SoniaKaur

Jun 23, 2020
does anyone have a sample of LMIA application filled out, I need help in how to fill out the section transition plan for high wage. Please rescue me.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi sir, im currently staying and on a visit visa here in Canada. My lawyer file my application of working permit and did paid my LMIA charge to my employer which took me 5 months. After a month, just last week the immigration point me on medical exam and so i did send my E-medical sheet info to my lawyer. my questions is what is the next steps should i wait and what are the average chances that im approved? I'm just a little worried for about waiting for so long months.
It's really impossible to say. All LMIA processing is slow right now due to COVID-19 and job losses. Your employer may be asked to advertise the job again. Again, really impossible to say how long you'll be waiting.

One comment, if you are still waiting for the LMIA to be approved, then it doesn't really make sense why you were asked for a medical. Also, if you paid the LMIA fee (and not your employer), this can sometimes be a sign of a scam.

Reactions: don.b1ng

don.b1ng

Jul 3, 2019
Uae Dubai
It's really impossible to say. All LMIA processing is slow right now due to COVID-19 and job losses. Your employer may be asked to advertise the job again. Again, really impossible to say how long you'll be waiting.

One comment, if you are still waiting for the LMIA to be approved, then it doesn't really make sense why you were asked for a medical. Also, if you paid the LMIA fee (and not your employer), this can sometimes be a sign of a scam.
We started at January, then all my documents were ask. At some months they told me that it was already advertise and my employer told me to wait until they charge them. So thats after a few months my employer inform me that they paid the charges from LMIA and ask me the payment. And just last week i received the medical exam request letter with the IME number and went on.

I hope its not a scam.