+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA

Spdhillon1

Sep 30, 2019
Did someone receive LMIA?
Also is there anyone whose payment is also not processed yet. If yes, when did you apply?

smartbrain

May 26, 2020
Good news. One of my friend got his lmia approved today and it was applied on early Apr. So, things started to move now

Toorkaur

Jan 30, 2017
For PR express entry
did you employer received any letter from service canada saying that their department has received the application? because of pandemic, they were processing the other urgent category LMIAs on prority basis, so they are processing the all LMIAs now, ofcourse they will be processing the application on first come basis. there are many applications which were received in March and april and they are still being processed, so you need to be patient for another one and half month or two months. I hope you receive your LMIA before first week of Sept. or Mid.

Last edited:

Naveen02

Aug 22, 2019
did you employer received any letter from service canada saying that their department has received the application? because of pandemic, they were processing the other urgent category LMIAs on prority basis, so they are processing the all LMIAs now, ofcourse they will be processing the application on first come basis. there are many applications which were received in March and april and they are still being processed, so you need to be patient for another one and half month or two months. I hope you receive your LMIA before first week of Sept. or Mid.
Did your employer receive saying all this?