+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA

karooma

May 24, 2009
Dear All,

My employer submitted my LMIA application on the 19th of February; They were just informed yesterday that the application was not processed due to a minor error on the form.

My questions are:

If they rectify the error and resubmit the application will it go to the back of the queue? or will there be reconsideration given the amount of time that has already lapsed?

Is there any alternative expedited process? whereby the application will be processed much quicker for any extra fee?

Looking forward to your responses.

Regards,

A

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear All,

My employer submitted my LMIA application on the 19th of February; They were just informed yesterday that the application was not processed due to a minor error on the form.

My questions are:

If they rectify the error and resubmit the application will it go to the back of the queue? or will there be reconsideration given the amount of time that has already lapsed?

Is there any alternative expedited process? whereby the application will be processed much quicker for any extra fee?

Looking forward to your responses.

Regards,

A
There is no expedited process.

Was the application returned / rejected or was your employer contacted to correct the minor error? If the application was returned / rejected, assume processing times will start from scratch.

karooma

May 24, 2009
There is no expedited process.

Was the application returned / rejected or was your employer contacted to correct the minor error? If the application was returned / rejected, assume processing times will start from scratch.
Many thanks for getting back to me, judging by the email I received, it seems that the employer were contacted albeit by post to correct the minor error.