+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA

TAbhishekrao

Jun 5, 2019
Hii there
I apply for job in canada from a immigration consultancy .. i just wanted to know is this LMIA is genuine or fake

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Can i have your Gmail id so i can talk about this and send you those documents
No.

It's a simple question: has the consultant told you to pay anything for the LMIA and "visa clearance" or something like that?

If they have, it's a scam.

You can copy and paste the offer letter here and we'll take it apart for you.

I don't give out private contact information because I'm not a consultant and I cannot give you consultation.

TAbhishekrao

Jun 5, 2019
No.

It's a simple question: has the consultant told you to pay anything for the LMIA and "visa clearance" or something like that?

If they have, it's a scam.

You can copy and paste the offer letter here and we'll take it apart for you.

I don't give out private contact information because I'm not a consultant and I cannot give you consultation.
Yes they asked for visa processing and medical
My appolozy for asking your private because i am unable to send you those docs i will try again and send you that link

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I'm sorry, but while this is a well-done fake, it's a fake. No restaurant in Canada is paying someone $5,000 monthly - plus food and accommodations - to be a "computer operator."

You don't pay the Canadian Consulate any fees, so I imagine the scam is that they'll take your money, and you'll show up at VFS who will tell you that you have no appointment and everything paper you have is fake.

Also, I find it improbable that VFS would set an appointment at "14:21hrs"

TAbhishekrao

Jun 5, 2019
I'm sorry, but while this is a well-done fake, it's a fake. No restaurant in Canada is paying someone $5,000 monthly - plus food and accommodations - to be a "computer operator."

You don't pay the Canadian Consulate any fees, so I imagine the scam is that they'll take your money, and you'll show up at VFS who will tell you that you have no appointment and everything paper you have is fake.

Also, I find it improbable that VFS would set an appointment at "14:21hrs"
Thank you so much for this help i wil try to raise complaint for this scam

lpilarca

Mar 25, 2019
My employer submitted the LMIA package to Service Canada last May but has not been interviewed by the Officer yet up until now. Does anyone know how many months till she gets a call?