+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA

nurseanie

Oct 25, 2015
hello guys i want to share my experience and need some opinions.Im applying as caregiver in Canada,( im here in Hongkong)..my agency told me that my LMIA was approve in canada and its coming(dated july 25)..so they ask me to paythe agency fee , and told me to do medical, etc..then on august 25..agency told me my LMIA arrive and ask me to provide PCC as its needed to apply for visa..I ask the agency to file my papers or docs to the canada embassy in order to have the PCC request frm visa officer ir if they see im lackings of docs, they will surely ask...but my agency refuse and told me cannot as visa officers will refuse my application if my docs not complete..
So..i did my very best to secure PCC in Saudi arabia..all necessary docs taken..and of course lots of money i paid..time effort..October 1st week i have my receipts now as i ask one friend, to secure for me..with SPA..i ask my agency again to file my papers to the canada embassy, as i think this receipts will approve by the visa officer as proof that im doing on it..and if possible i can make explanation letter.while doing the assesment i know my PCC is ongoing on..but the agency told me now that my employer back out me coz they cannot wait..its so frustrating of course on my part..I am expecting much, that all it works..after i paid all the fee on the agency..with my time and effort..all turned out to nothing...but guys..is the agency trick or betray me..what do u think..
I have seen my employer posted to jobbank that she needs nanny dated August 11, 2015.. and my agency told me my LMIA receive august 25, i ask them a copy but tjey give me a print half only..and saw my name therebelow my name is blank
Im just wondering..Can my employer post again for nanny..if we just receive the LMIA and then later back out me..thanks for the opinions..im just really frustrated..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You have posted your question to the wrong section of the forum. Try the Foreign Workers section.

However the short answer to your question is yes - your employer can certainly back out and post again for another nanny.