+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA-WP-queries

rr_2017

Jan 12, 2017
We are very much interested to move to canada under Temporary foreign worker program. We have started with our document collection. My husband has Masters degree from Indian university which is not yet assessed by organisation like WES or IQAS. He has 16+ years of experience in IT field. Currently my question is do we need to assess our educational qualification while processing for LMIA/Work permit. Kindly share me the format for the experience letter.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rr_2017 said:
We are very much interested to move to canada under Temporary foreign worker program. We have started with our document collection. My husband has Masters degree from Indian university which is not yet assessed by organisation like WES or IQAS. He has 16+ years of experience in IT field. Currently my question is do we need to assess our educational qualification while processing for LMIA/Work permit. Kindly share me the format for the experience letter.
1. Not required for a work permit.
2. Pointless to collect "documents" until your spouse has a job offer and an approved Labour Market Impact Assessment