+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lmia work permit refusal - Help me plz

Jassbajwa

Dec 5, 2019
Hello i applied my sponsered work permit first week of Nov2019, and i got email from cic for additional documents like my payslip, bank statment etc on 29th Nov and given bottom line to send documents before 29thDec.

But on 3rd Dec i received another email from cic stated refusal giving reason.

And when login my cic account it says document pending and also says decision made???????

Plz let me know whats going on is that error from case officer??????

lonefox

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Hello i applied my sponsered work permit first week of Nov2019, and i got email from cic for additional documents like my payslip, bank statment etc on 29th Nov and given bottom line to send documents before 29thDec.

But on 3rd Dec i received another email from cic stated refusal giving reason.

And when login my cic account it says document pending and also says decision made???????

Plz let me know whats going on is that error from case officer??????
What are the reasons for refusal mentioned in your cic account?

Jassbajwa

Dec 5, 2019
You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work
you seek.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

Jassbajwa

Dec 5, 2019
What are the reasons for refusal mentioned in your cic account?

You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work
you seek.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be

lonefox

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
you seek.
residence.
From which country did you apply?
Had you submitted your resume and previous employers reference letters?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So what is the job the LMIA is supporting ? What is your current employment history and qualifications ? The generic refusal reasons seem to point to the fact the job you are planning to take up does not map to your home country experience or future prospects.

WRC

Nov 30, 2019
I have submitted my GTS application on 19th Nov 2019, still haven't got any decision. Do you have any idea how much time it generally takes??

Reactions: 4zans

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
I have submitted my GTS application on 19th Nov 2019, still haven't got any decision. Do you have any idea how much time it generally takes??
I have submitted my GTS application on Dec 6th. Do you have any updates?