+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA Work Permit Exemptions

tt09yq

Nov 16, 2016
Hi
I wanted to connect with anyone who is going through this process or has gone through to find out somethings:

How long did it to get the work pemit, the costs, how were you able to discuss this with employers ect

Nov 27, 2016
I'm applying for it soon. My question to anyone who can help is Ontario is not issuing a support letter for this employer specific work permit. I have my nomination from Ontario and I have the AOR for my PR application. Can I still submit the application for an employer-specific work permit? Any one from ontario applied for it?

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hi, my wife qualifies for LMIA work permit exemption under mobility francophone stream, and i'd like to know if there are a lot/few employers who would look for hiring a foreigner on such visa, and if there's a website or a job portal i should be checking? Thanks

Navin312

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Hi
I wanted to connect with anyone who is going through this process or has gone through to find out somethings:

How long did it to get the work pemit, the costs, how were you able to discuss this with employers ect
Hi did u get the francophone work permit and if yes how much was ur score in tef

Thanks