+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA WORK PERMIT APPROVED. THE PPR IS SENT BUT NOWHERE TO FIND AND NOT REFLECTING IN APPLICANT PORTAL

venicia_dubai

Feb 22, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I just want to share my recent experience regarding my LMIA work permit application.My application was lodged on Mar 2020, under NOC6211, I got approved last Feb 24, 2022.
The Ircc letter requesting updated UAE Police Clearance & Employment Offer was sent through to my 1st Consultant whose representation on my behalf is already cancelled since May 2021. But even that is the case, my agency submitted all the requested documents through my cancelled consultant.
Secondly, my Biometric Validity letter was sent through to another email which is not also related to my application but the consultant is under the same agency of my current consultant.
My PPR Letter was transmitted in PDF Format via email but it wasn’t received by any of the emails who got previous Correspondences from IRCC.
Another thing, those 2 letters received via email are not even reflecting in my online profile along with the PPR Letter.
I received my gCMS notes on 22/03 that is why I have idea of when was my application was approved.
Request to please advise me how to sort the matter about my PPR letter.
My PPR letter is expering on Mar 30, 2022.
Thank you in advance for those who will share their thoughts and opinion..
God bless everyone ..